ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

aida64 and 1920x480 sensor panel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgdv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aida64 and 1920x480 sensor panel
    Posted: 07 Jun 2023 at 7:00pm
I don't know if anyone has had this problem. I recently installed aid64 and the sensor panel on a Z690 Taichi. The system was working perfectly prior to this.
After installing aida64 and rebooting, the cycle bypassed the Asrock boot screen and went straight to Windows. I uninstalled aida64 and it continued to bypass the logo.
I then installed the panel thinking it needed the hardware to 'close the deal.'
Nope, still did the same thing. I flashed the bios, twice. Eventually, resetting the CMOS would be the only way to access the bios again.
I did a clean Win 11 install and that worked until I setup aida64 and the panel again.
I also started getting the 4 beep system timer failure warning on shutdown. I solved that with reseating the ram. I guess during moving the case and working on it, the sticks loosened.

Has anyone had a similar issue with a Z690 Taichi on bios 15.01?
Thanks.
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 10:21pm
Best to use the support form https://tw.asrock.com/events/tsd.asp
And check your spam folder for replies.
Kind Regards
sgdv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgdv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2023 at 10:38pm
I was able to finally get it to work. I had to find the correct cable connections which had to be different due to the lack of a display port connection on the Intel iGPU.
After I stopped fighting the inevitable, it worked.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic