ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X99 BIOS Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X99 BIOS Update
    Posted: 02 Jul 2023 at 10:56pm
happy owner of ASRock X99 Professional Gaming i7 aswell here,
hoping to see updated bios with resizable bar enabler added soon,
hoping not to have to resort to disassembling and reconstructing bios manually
sofar all attemps where unfruitfull, tho i have read some succes stories around for exact same platform, tough all required rebooting the machine after injecting instructions into EFI partition ,
since rebooting is a fickle issue on my particular board it is unfeasabble to get the instructions to stick
HEDT platform has amazed me and brought much joy for the past years, please enable us to enjoy it a bit longer :D
https://valid.x86.fr/iyja99
bigheaded View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigheaded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2023 at 2:17pm
https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram
Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !
Noradavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noradavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2022 at 4:47pm
The quality of this motherboard is excellent. I've recently assembled a new unit using an intel Xeon E5-2650 V3 paired with this motherboard. I've had no issues.If you built your    own PC, you'll want to search for the motherboard manufacturer, like Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI.) Once you've found the Support page, there should be a section for downloads or drivers. Head there and search for BIOS or UEFI updates. Download the latest one and check the included instructions.In the Command Prompt window, at the C:\Windows\system32> prompt, type in cd\ and press Enter this will return you to the root directory. At the C:\> prompt, type biosflashname.exe /forceit and press Enter. After answering YES to the User Access control prompt, the update should commence without the AC adapter warning.

Edited by Xaltar - 22 Dec 2022 at 6:18am
idgutierrezc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idgutierrezc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2021 at 5:12am
Originally posted by MrX1980 MrX1980 wrote:

X99M Extreme4

Hello, how are you? I have had a problem with my pc since I want to update it and I bought an m.2 nvme unit and an express pci adapter, I installed it and the pc detects it but it does not let me install the operating system, what can I do

MrDK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrDK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 7:05am
Hi

Try installing bios version L1.82 (Beta bios) that helped me fix my stability issues when overclocking.

Hope that sorts out your issues. :)

My system:

X99 Taichi L1.82
Intel i7-6950X CPU @4.30 GHZ
4x8GB GSkill Trident Z Neo (DDR4-3000)
Asus ROG Strix 1080ti OC

Padraic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Padraic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 5:33am
Hi Fellow Taichi owner,

I hope someone can help me with my computer crash Windows Blue Screen a few times every week. I disabled overclock since I don't need speed but stability.

I try Linux and Windows OS, the hardware does crash in either OS. So I have a hardware issue and there is so many setting in the BIOS and I am hoping one of those can increase the stability. I have this motherboard for a few years and I finally spend time understanding the issue.

I have several computers, I have been putting off the effort. If there is a better motherboard out there for my CPU and memory. I am all ears.

X99 Taichi P1.80
Intel i7-6800K CPU @3.40 GHZ
3400MHZ

32GB Dual-Channel
DDR4_A1 Corsair 16GB (DDR4-2133)
DDR4_B1 Corsair 16GB (DDR4-2133)
tanviagarwal1955 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanviagarwal1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 7:23pm
I'm facing the issue while updating it, but now it's successfully updated and I didn't find any problem in warframe crossplay
nickmosan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickmosan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 3:49pm
Quickbooks file doctor is a tool which is used to detect and troubleshoot the errors in Quickbooks Company files. If you are facing Quickbooks Error 6000,6150, 6130,and Quickbooks Error 6147, you can use Quickbooks file doctor to fix the errors.
Quickbooks file doctor download
https://quickbookstoolhub.com/quickbooks--doctor/ - Quickbooks file doctor download</a>
Zladimir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zladimir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 6:49am
Dear Asrock,

as seen in medias the known feature as resizable BAR is coming along. You by yourself started to offer an BIOS beta for the Z490 Taichi Mainboard on Intel platform.
We all know that resizable BAR is supported by Intel since Haswell, but never implented on firmware side by mainboard producers before.

So dear Asrock, please support our X99 platforms and subside us with an BIOS that activates / supports resizable BAR for us. Please.
By myself am an owner of an Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7. Like the other X99 it is an HEDT platform and we spent well money on you. Dont forget your long-lasting customers.

Tank you.
Greets from Germany

Stay healthy
GreyWizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreyWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2020 at 12:26pm
I haven't tried overclocking my i7 5820k processor yet, but do I need to update the BIOS on my X99M Extreme4?

Everything has been working fine, but I did just install Win10 for the first time today.

If things are working, should I not worry about updating the BIOS right now?

Would there be any other real reasons to update the BIOS on the X99M Extreme4 mobo?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic