FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB LED Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Nejaa Nejaa wrote:

I purchased the Fatal1ty Pro Gamer AM4 mobo.  I know it's a new platform, so there are going to be growing pains, but the BIOS needs some help.  In addition to no option for an instant flash within the UEFI (noted in another recent thread), the only option for the RGB LED is "Off."  I would really like to have the board LEDs work.

I'm hesitant to try ASRock's complex, command prompt flash process until I know that flashing will fix the problem.

Also, the RGB LED Windows utility for AM4 boards is nowhere to be found.  It wasn't included on the CD and it's not available on the web.

Everything else seems to be working fine, but I haven't really been able to stress test it yet.

Which board? The Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming I assume?

The ASRock RGB LED ver:1.0.12 Windows utility has just been posted for all the ASRock Ryzen boards. It's the same version for all versions of Windows, this is the Windows 10 download page:

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty%20X370%20Professional%20Gaming/index.asp#osW1064
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:15pm
Welcome to the forums.

As you said, AM4 is very new still. The Z270 boards took a few weeks before the RGB app became available too. The RGB lighting on my Z270 Gaming K6 was little more than a gimmick until the software was released and enabled me to actually set it up properly.

We are waiting on answers about the instant flash issue, we don't know yet if it is a platform limitation or if it is missing because the platform is still in it's infancy. By what we have found so far digging through user manuals and such it seems that it is by design.
Nejaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nejaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 10:19am
I purchased the Fatal1ty Pro Gamer AM4 mobo.  I know it's a new platform, so there are going to be growing pains, but the BIOS needs some help.  In addition to no option for an instant flash within the UEFI (noted in another recent thread), the only option for the RGB LED is "Off."  I would really like to have the board LEDs work.

I'm hesitant to try ASRock's complex, command prompt flash process until I know that flashing will fix the problem.

Also, the RGB LED Windows utility for AM4 boards is nowhere to be found.  It wasn't included on the CD and it's not available on the web.

Everything else seems to be working fine, but I haven't really been able to stress test it yet.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic