ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB LED Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tzhaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 10:06am
Literal god, except that that now (software updated) you need to remove the quotes but keep the cd before the file path. Also, as of the current version of software, you need to run the command "wICPFLASHADSBv2.exe /File=nu51_3.04" without the quotes.
Shafenator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shafenator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2021 at 11:02pm
Will there ever be a permanent fix to this? I have to reflash the board every couple weeks, its so annoying...
Dirty Dipcan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirty Dipcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2023 at 11:27am
April 2023

Hey I have tried every fix in this discussion and not a single one worked but I did find another fix on this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jSPjEw7gE.

Hope this helps,

Also, Polychrome works with Razer's RGB software and provides some better options and presets. However polychrome is big dumb and will only let the software control every LED as one component instead of separately....If Razer's software doesn't see polychrome or your components, download ASROCK's "appshop" from their website and there should be an option to update polychrome. That should fix it.

[DO NOT USE RAZER'S AUDIO RGB SYNC OPTION IT WILL CAUSE BAD PROBLEMS]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic