ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB LED Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 1:05pm
why chrome connect tab not showing in asrock polychrome rgb ???
i am so disappointed with asrock,i bought asrock product first time phantom gaming b365m,i am so angry right now,why the polychrome software looks so old and bugy and only 7 effect of addressable rgb,just look at the asus,gigabyte and msi they have very nice staff
please fix this razer chorme connect problem soon as you can
chrismarshall3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrismarshall3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 6:09pm
Good luck with that mate,

I have not been able to get my RAM, graphics, cpu or LED strips working with the damn software. No matter what. Installed new windows,tried all firmware and software. All products have AsRock labelled compatible on the box.

The software gives errors on startup, wont save settings, wont work with third party (Razer) nothing changes. Its all a joke. Only thing it does successfully is change the motherboard lights. Which I can do in bios anyway.
chrismarshall3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrismarshall3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by SAJ SAJ wrote:

why chrome connect tab not showing in asrock polychrome rgb ???
i am so disappointed with asrock,i bought asrock product first time phantom gaming b365m,i am so angry right now,why the polychrome software looks so old and bugy and only 7 effect of addressable rgb,just look at the asus,gigabyte and msi they have very nice staff
please fix this razer chorme connect problem soon as you can

Good luck with that mate,

I have not been able to get my RAM, graphics, cpu or LED strips working with the damn software. No matter what. Installed new windows,tried all firmware and software. All products have AsRock labelled compatible on the box.

The software gives errors on startup, wont save settings, wont work with third party (Razer) nothing changes. Its all a joke. Only thing it does successfully is change the motherboard lights. Which I can do in bios anyway.

"essentially" I purchased my items because they were compatible. How silly was I? Should have bought another brand.
SAJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2019 at 9:26pm
nothing to say,they are even not responding about this
XmanSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XmanSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 11:41am
I have this problem, recently i bought a new case with rgb header for the front fans, and i'm being using the latest version of Polychrome RGB to control all the lights in my system. However when in plug the front fans header to the RGB LED 2, in the Polychrome RGB it´s appears that is not active, is grayed out, instead appears the adrgb active, but i can't control anything in this header.

It's weird, and i can't find any solution for this.
X470 Taichi | Ryzen 9 3900X | 8x2 GSkill Trident Z RGB | Asus Strix RTX 2080ti | Samsung 970 Evo+ | EVGA 750 GQ
gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2019 at 5:54pm
dont know why you guys have so many problems all is working for me and yes even linked with chrome
ArYSeCED View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArYSeCED Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 4:47pm
@gizmic
How do you link it with Chrome? What does this link do?
AndersBora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndersBora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 3:04am
Originally posted by AndersBora AndersBora wrote:

Hello! My polychrome RGB half a year doesn't work. Doesn't help updating the program and BIOS. The RGB always blinks by default with white light.
My motherboard is Z390 Taichi, PolychromeRGB v1.0.38, BIOS v4.0
Can someone help with this?
Thanks!

It worked, when I installed the version of BIOS 4.1
ArYSeCED View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArYSeCED Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 4:25am
Can someone please help me understand how do I enable the chrome link?
SAJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 12:15am
how you linked with chroma connect?my polychrome software not shows razer chroma connect tab.do you have a razer product?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic