ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Sapphire

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patchfile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Me thinks this is a boner. It has been reported to my inside contact.

I'll post the reply when I get one.

No word?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by patchfile patchfile wrote:

Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Me thinks this is a boner. It has been reported to my inside contact.

I'll post the reply when I get one.

No word?

No. And thanks for the reminder. I'll get after them LOL
Nemesis.ie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesis.ie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 1:44am
Re: Wardog's signature about "those people":

I'm very happy with my Team TF, it has been flawless at all sorts of timings, 3200 on one of the early UEFIs too. It had Ryzen mentioned in the spec online at the retailers when I ordered (a couple of weeks before the R7 launch) and yet they are not making a song and dance like other makers; claiming compatibility or anything.

No fuss and it "just works". Nice.

The only minus is that it is a bit expensive. With luck that will pay off if we can get higher RAM clocks not tied to PCIe.

Also, what is the point of adding the external clock controller "BClck engine II" or whatever it is if it still ties to the PCIe clock?

I need to be able to separate them or my NVMe drive does not work. (Samsung 960).

Edited by Nemesis.ie - 09 Apr 2017 at 1:45am
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 11:38am
Dear patchfile,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

This is our cooperation with SAPPHIRE VGA manufacture.

When installing SAPPHIRE VGA card like RX460, RX470, RX480, it would show "ASROCK | SAPPHIRE" logo at post screen.

But when installing other brands VGA card would only show ASRock logo.

It is a normal behavior, please feel free to use.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD

Nemesis.ie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesis.ie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:47pm
Nice. :) I like it.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 2:49pm
This is great news, ASRock and a GPU partner working together could only be good for both Big smile
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 8:36pm
thats good to know

as i would have found it funny to have a boot screen for my system saying
asrock-asus
LOL

in my defence i just wanted a rx480 and asus done the best value one i could find (also the white one to match my taichi board)

[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
patchfile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patchfile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by ASRock_TSD ASRock_TSD wrote:

Dear patchfile,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

This is our cooperation with SAPPHIRE VGA manufacture.

When installing SAPPHIRE VGA card like RX460, RX470, RX480, it would show "ASROCK | SAPPHIRE" logo at post screen.

But when installing other brands VGA card would only show ASRock logo.

It is a normal behavior, please feel free to use.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD

I have already had 4 people drive to my home just to watch our computers boot up with the new logo. At least one of them will be buying an ASRock board and a Sapphire GPU just to have the logo. So it is a good partnership, that will help you get a few sales at the very least.

I personally think the logo looks amazing. I am thinking of getting a better camera so I can get a picture good enough to use as a background.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:44pm

X370 Killer/ac also has an updated Logo "ASRock-Sapphire" I know it matters not at all, but I do like it.

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

Edited by parsec - 14 Apr 2017 at 10:45pm
Ronin4740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronin4740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 6:20am

I have already had 4 people drive to my home just to watch our computers boot up with the new logo. At least one of them will be buying an ASRock board and a Sapphire GPU just to have the logo. So it is a good partnership, that will help you get a few sales at the very least.

I personally think the logo looks amazing. I am thinking of getting a better camera so I can get a picture good enough to use as a background.

Kinda makes me wished I'd bought a Sapphire card rather than a Powercolor one when I was spec'ing out the components.  If I'd known and the price difference for the RX480 had been negligible I certainly would have!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic