ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fatal1ty X370 Pro Gaming Error Codes on Startup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty X370 Pro Gaming Error Codes on Startup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Kevin A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:14am
Perhaps if you just list a few of the codes it may help as the Fatality X370 goes thru numerous codes upon boot. At least it does for me.

Also, as long as you are not getting any 'beeps'(providing you have a speaker attached), and you are able to get to your OS environment then... that's a 'good thing'. Right? Hope it is, as my first boot was met with an angry MS Win 64-bit message informing me my upgraded Win 10 64-bit(free upgrade from 8.1 to 10) was no longer activated and I needed to purchase a new license.

I had planned ahead for such an event and picked up a copy on sale at Micro Center, so I activated it to be legal once more.

NewRigTime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewRigTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:55pm
My Build Specs:
-CPU: AMD RYZEN 1800x
-RAM: 64 GB G.Skill Flare X 2400 MHz DDR4
-CASE: Silverstone FT-02 No Window
-MoBo: AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming
-CPU COOLER: Noctua NH-D15 w/ AM4 bracket ASSY (with only 1 Noctua Fan installed due to clearnace issues)
-FANS 1: (3) AP181 180 mm Air penetrator
-FANS 2: (1) Exhaust fan that came on the case
-PSU: Seasonic 850 W Modular
-HDD for Main OS: Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500 GB
-HHD (Currently Unplugged right now but will be needed): Seagate 3 TB secondary HD from my older PC w/ all my files
-GPU: Radeon HD 4850 (I know its super old.  Waiting for vega maybe not sure yet :P)
NewRigTime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewRigTime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2017 at 12:43pm
Guys,

I would like to know if the Dr. Debug error codes that I am seeing when I turn my new PC build on are normal, or if i need to RMA the board...

The video of the error codes may be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f8lr25qi3tqqszs/AACnel7JdHPvwcft_GamKqxua?dl=0

I could not list them all here if i tried.  They flash to quickly when i first turn the computer on.  they go away completely when i am in windows, and everything else seems to be working normally.  I just dont want a defective motherboard later down the line...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic