FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z270 Fatal1ty ITX Utility problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:48pm
Did you install the Intel chipset drivers, the INF driver ver:10.1.1.38?

Did you install the Intel Management Engine software, the Intel Management Engine driver ver:11.6.0.1126?

Did you run the F-Stream Tuning Utility ver:3.0.125 on the C:/OS drive? Did you right click and select Run as administrator when you installed it?

Before you try installing F-Stream again, first uninstall it via Windows Programs and Features. Then go into your C: drive, or wherever it is installed, and find the ASRock Utility folder. Find the F-Stream folder and delete it if it is still there. Then restart the PC before trying to install it again.

Where did you get the F-Stream installation program from?
theguy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theguy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 5:32am
Hi all I just finished setting up my Fatal1ty and I have noticed that all of the utilities are showing blank text on them such as the image I have attached to the post. Any help or suggestions at all will be appreciated, thanks! Big smile

Edited by theguy34 - 13 May 2017 at 5:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic