ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z270 Fatal1ty ITX Utility problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theguy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z270 Fatal1ty ITX Utility problems
    Posted: 13 May 2017 at 5:32am
Hi all I just finished setting up my Fatal1ty and I have noticed that all of the utilities are showing blank text on them such as the image I have attached to the post. Any help or suggestions at all will be appreciated, thanks! Big smile

Edited by theguy34 - 13 May 2017 at 5:37am
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:48pm
Did you install the Intel chipset drivers, the INF driver ver:10.1.1.38?

Did you install the Intel Management Engine software, the Intel Management Engine driver ver:11.6.0.1126?

Did you run the F-Stream Tuning Utility ver:3.0.125 on the C:/OS drive? Did you right click and select Run as administrator when you installed it?

Before you try installing F-Stream again, first uninstall it via Windows Programs and Features. Then go into your C: drive, or wherever it is installed, and find the ASRock Utility folder. Find the F-Stream folder and delete it if it is still there. Then restart the PC before trying to install it again.

Where did you get the F-Stream installation program from?
theguy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theguy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 2:18pm
I installed all of the drivers mentioned, but I did encounter a problem with the VGA Driver. It gave me an error saying that this computer doesn't meet the minimum requirements. Also I got all of these drivers straight from ASRock's Fatal1ty product page found here: http://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z270%20Gaming-ITXac/index.asp#osW1064

I currently have Windows 10 Pro 64bit installed. and I have all of my other drivers for my graphics card and all installed.
 Here is the error: 

Edited by theguy34 - 13 May 2017 at 2:22pm
theguy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theguy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 2:34am
So I uninstalled all of the utilities and I reinstalled them as Administrator in safe mode with networking and still I have gotten the same issue. 
clubfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clubfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 3:46am
Are you running dual displays? You have Nvidia video drivers installed as well!
theguy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theguy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 3:47am
No, I currently am running a single display.
clubfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clubfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 3:54am
Then why are you trying to load the vga driver? You already installed the drivers for your Nvidia video card.
theguy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theguy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 4:03am
The first person suggested it because I could not see any of the text on the fatal1ty f-stream tuner or the asrock app.
clubfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clubfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 4:13am
Parsec did not recommend you install the vga driver! He is always very specific. Please uninstall the vga driver as it is meant for the Intel gpu. Also, check on the Nvidia drivers web page for the latest driver for your specific gpu and operating system.

>>Did you install the Intel chipset drivers, the INF driver ver:10.1.1.38?

>>Did you install the Intel Management Engine software, the Intel Management Engine driver >>ver:11.6.0.1126?

>>Did you run the F-Stream Tuning Utility ver:3.0.125 on the C:/OS drive? Did you right click and >>select Run as administrator when you installed it?

>>Before you try installing F-Stream again, first uninstall it via Windows Programs and Features. >>Then go into your C: drive, or wherever it is installed, and find the ASRock Utility folder. Find the >>F-Stream folder and delete it if it is still there. Then restart the PC before trying to install it again.

>>Where did you get the F-Stream installation program from?

Edited by clubfoot - 14 May 2017 at 4:14am
theguy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theguy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2017 at 4:21am
The Inf driver and the IEM drivers installed successfully when I first put them on, also I got the latest drivers from Nvidia through their GeForce Experience launcher. I'll try removing the Fatal1ty files this time from their C: drive folders.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic