ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

New AGESA 1.0.0.6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heyitsaaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2017 at 11:08am
Originally posted by mysticjbyrd mysticjbyrd wrote:

Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

[URL=][/URL]Ok. Let's cease with the cheaping out talk. I'd like to think cutterjohn didn't consider the mATX wants/needs when he posted that. Right cutterjohn?

I know I don't. ?I exclusively buy ATX and Towers. ? Mini and Micro ATX don't even compute for me.?

Form Factor means a lot to me; that's okay if it doesn't for you. I play a ton of lans with buddies so I don't want to lug a huge tower around. I have a gtx1080, so sli is not a big deal. I wished x370 matx boards were out when I built my system, but they weren't. I'm looking to upgrade when they drop the x370 soon.
jedi86694 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedi86694 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 2:15pm
Does anyone with the beta bios lose performance when running cinebench multiple times in a row?
lowdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by jedi86694 jedi86694 wrote:

[URL=][/URL]Does anyone with the beta bios lose performance when running cinebench multiple times in a row?

Beta bios seems like CRAAAAAAAP.....it just seems to become more and more unstable and flaky the longer you use it. Tried using it multiple times with same outcome so I went back to 2.30.

Only good thing about beta 2.36 was the option to disable HOTSWAP for sata SSD drives because prior to that option being available I was getting multiple instances of drives showing up in windows explorer.
X399 Fat Pro Gaming bios 3.10 - TR4 1900X - 64GB G-SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-64GTZ @ 3133MHz - Vega 64 AIO with EK block - WC Custom loop - 1500W Silverstone PSU - yay
rjeftw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjeftw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 5:46pm
Did I miss the link for a beta bios for the Killer with the 1.0.0.6? Really would like to see if my hynix will play nice on it.
Asrock X370 Killer | Ryzen 1700 3.8GHZ 1.2v | Noctua D15/ H100i V2 | 2x8GB Team Dark 3000mhz | MSI GTX 980 Ti | 27" Dell G Sync | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | EVGA 750W G3 | Cosair Air 540
Kevin A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by rjeftw rjeftw wrote:

Did I miss the link for a beta bios for the Killer with the 1.0.0.6? Really would like to see if my hynix will play nice on it.

To my knowledge AsRock has never released a Beta Bios for the latest AGESA 1.0.0.6 on any of its motherboards on it's website or on these forums.

So therefore you haven't actually missed a link for the Beta Bios that you are seeking for your motherboard.

There are some who have acquired a specific AsRock Beta Bios for their motherboard from an outside/alternate source. One source has posted here in these forums - in this thread in fact.

Nightbird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:44pm
@ rjeftw
Hi,
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5259&KW=&PID=30186&title=beta-bios-for-x370-fatality-pro-gaming-please#30186

Edited by Nightbird - 05 Jun 2017 at 6:48pm
MrMajestyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMajestyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Kevin A Kevin A wrote:

Originally posted by rjeftw rjeftw wrote:

To my knowledge AsRock has never released a Beta Bios for the latest AGESA 1.0.0.6 on any of its motherboards on it's website or on these forums.

So therefore you haven't actually missed a link for the Beta Bios that you are seeking for your motherboard.

There are some who have acquired a specific AsRock Beta Bios for their motherboard from an outside/alternate source. One source has posted here in these forums - in this thread in fact.

As far as I understand the German site (I can speak German btw) the beta Bios' he puts up there are from Asrock and he seems to get them (so called test bios') almost on a daily basis just Asrock doesn't list them on their page. According to that guy official date for final bios is expected mid-end June
Kevin A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by MrMajestyk MrMajestyk wrote:

As far as I understand the German site (I can speak German btw) the beta Bios' he puts up there are from Asrock and he seems to get them (so called test bios') almost on a daily basis just Asrock doesn't list them on their page. According to that guy official date for final bios is expected mid-end June

Thanks, although I actually 'deduced' that initially when JZ posted the Taichi Beta Bios in this forum on more than one thread(including this very thread). However the main AsRock site nor this forum have any posted Beta Bios by AsRock or by the AMD forum Mod's. JZ has managed to acquire multiple AsRock Beta Bios(and competitors), and post them for users to test out.   

So 'kudos' to JZ and his site for having a 1.0.0.6 Beta Bios to test. As far as I know he(they? the website?) may have had previous ones as well dating back to the original release of the AM4 platform. If the information that you passed on as far as the 'timeframe' of the full Bios release is accurate, then thanks. It gives us some 'communication' or 'roadmap' to expect/guide/follow.
GenesisDoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenesisDoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 3:43am
Originally posted by lowdog lowdog wrote:

Originally posted by jedi86694 jedi86694 wrote:

[URL=][/URL]Does anyone with the beta bios lose performance when running cinebench multiple times in a row?

Beta bios seems like CRAAAAAAAP.....it just seems to become more and more unstable and flaky the longer you use it. Tried using it multiple times with same outcome so I went back to 2.30.

Only good thing about beta 2.36 was the option to disable HOTSWAP for sata SSD drives because prior to that option being available I was getting multiple instances of drives showing up in windows explorer.

I've been using 2.34 for a few weeks now and besides freezing during memory overclock testing, it has been perfectly stable for me.
Taichi X370, Ryzen 1700 @ 4ghz, 32GB G.Skill TridentZ Ram, Samsung 960 EVO nvme, Intel 600P nvme, 2TB Seagate HDD, 2TB Hitachi HDD, 1TB Mushkin SSD, GTX 1080
lukasliwandouw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukasliwandouw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 12:16pm
Help! I just flash the AGESA 1.0.0.6 Previously on 1.0.0.4 i can run my GSKill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 16-18-18-36 at 2400 MHz, But now, i am stuck with 2100 MHz. Looks like it is getting worse for my ram.
by lukasliwandouw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
  Share Topic