ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

memory integrity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: memory integrity
    Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 6:59am
After today's update, Windows Defender (rather its option) - core isolation, memory integrity broke - rather stops loading Asrock Motherboard Tuning Utility & Polychrome Sync drivers. I reinstalled the programs, but until I turned off the memory integrity option, things didn't get better. Until now I have not had such a problem, as memory integrity has been enabled since the installation of Windows since April of this year.?ASRock B760M Pro RS/D4 WiFi - bottom, Intel 13500 processor, Arc A770 16 GB video card.
Stryfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stryfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 9:42am
I'm having the exact same problem on the Z590 Extreme with ASRock Motherboard Utility ver:3.0.499. I tried emailing support but they gave me a BS response of my motherboard doesn't have A-Tuner even though that's what it's called after you install it. I replied that it's listed on their site as the Asrock Motherboard Utility but they haven't responded yet. This is the error I get " A driver can't load on this device" Driver: AsrDrv107.sys
BuildsByEli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuildsByEli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 2:43pm
Just booting my PC after July 25 Windows 11 updates and having same issue. B660M Pro RS ddr4 with 12600KF. Error persists while Polychrome Sync tried to load up and detect peripherals LED controller. Online advice says to disable memory integrity which doesn?™t seem safe. Even after doing so and rebooting as polychrome sink tries to load up again I get an error that says the ?œdriver cannot be loaded, reinstall the program may fix the issue.??forumCodes=True
grimmy58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grimmy58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 4:35pm
I've just registered to post this, I'm kind of glad it's not just me!

Z790 PG Riptide i7-13700K
majczel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote majczel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 4:44pm
Same here!

ASRock X670E PG Lightning with R7600X
4 x Kingston Fury 16GB@6000MHz
ASRock RX6950XT
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 5:06pm
Hey guys, if you have not all already done so open a support ticket with ASRock:
https://tw.asrock.com/events/tsd.asp

I suspect this is already a known issue with them but if not, having tickets from
multiple users across multiple products will likely help clue them in. I suspect
the Polychrome software needs an update to fix what the windows update broke.

Keep an eye on your product pages for an updated Polychrome download in the mean time.
vanci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 5:30pm
Which means it's not just me. I have also written to Microsoft support as well as Asrock. But I think the problem comes from Microsoft. Write to their support too!
xZukoYT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xZukoYT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 10:40pm
Yes i checked it the Problem is from the Polychrome RGB App
mina View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 11:27pm
?How to revert to the previous version until ASRock releases a new one.

1. Turn off automatic Windows updates.

(WINDOWS update KB5040527 Uninstall update history and updates ??An error will appear in the startup bar after rebooting, so this method will not work.)

2. Press the shift key and reboot ??Start in safe mode ??Uninstall the latest updates

(kb5040527 will be successfully removed)

3. Reinstall ASRock A-Tuning and ASRRGBLED

This will return you to the environment before July 25th.
You'll just have to wait for ASRock to update their utilities.
mina View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2024 at 11:34pm
ASRock B650 SteeleLEGEND WIFI (BIOS3.01)
ASRock Radeon RX 7600 Steel Legend 8GB OC
A-DATA AX5U5600C3616G-DCLARWH
Windows 11 HOME 64bit
Bug confirmed.

Reported to https://tw.asrock.com/events/tsd.asp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic