ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AGESA 1.0.0.6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heyitsaaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

BIOSes with AGESA 1.0.0.6a for all boards are now beginning to be made available.

Waiting with bated breath for the bios to drop on the ab350m Pro. Last update made my ram run stable at 3200, but made my of less stable. Let?™s see if this has LLC !
x58haze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 11:04pm
I'm saying that, now if i try to flash the same bios agesa 1.006 it won't delet my save profiles.
Drain_Bamaged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drain_Bamaged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2017 at 11:48pm
How much dang money do you have to spend on a board to see a BIOS update sooner than later? Still waiting w/ x370 Killer SLI.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:44am
Originally posted by Drain_Bamaged Drain_Bamaged wrote:

How much dang money do you have to spend on a board to see a BIOS update sooner than later? Still waiting w/ x370 Killer SLI.

Sheesh dude. Pull them there panties out yer crack. Tongue LOL

They are making 2 last minute changes I requested.

These apply to the Killer SLI and Killer SLI/ac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drain_Bamaged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:49am

Do what now? What I meant was some boards already got it, but mine has not. I can only assume they favor /offer updates sooner on more expensive boards.

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:57am

Do what now? What I meant was some boards already got it, but mine has not. I can only assume they favor /offer updates sooner on more expensive boards.

Here you say you have an X370 Killer SLI
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5579&KW=&title=overcocking-the-x370-killer-sli-help

Yes? No?

Re-read my post above and lay your incorrect assumptions to rest. I've explained why.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drain_Bamaged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 6:02am
Why you being snitty? Other boards have gotten the update correct? You are seriously misunderstanding me. I made a off handed comment regarding other boards getting the update. Its curious mine still doesnt have it up. That doesnt mean I'm bent out of shape, now chill out.

Edited by Drain_Bamaged - 15 Jul 2017 at 6:06am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 6:11am
That wasn't me being snitty

I simply answered your ? in the least possible words. Twice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drain_Bamaged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 6:13am
And I didn't need you to do that? Twice.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 6:19am
Anywho, that is why you and myself, along with many others, don't have the 3.00 update yet. I'm the guilty party for that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021>
  Share Topic