ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AGESA 1.0.0.6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drain_Bamaged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 6:20am
And now I know why. No reason to be rude.
AlbinoRhino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlbinoRhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 9:02am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Anywho, that is why you and myself, along with many others, don't have the 3.00 update yet. I'm the guilty party for that.

Gee. Thanks.

For making our board better.
mshelbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mshelbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 9:14am
Were they at least substantial requests? lol
Heyitsaaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heyitsaaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:46pm
Better asked for LLC wardog! Lol. Thanks for honest opinions on making the bios better.
Jakob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jakob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Drain_Bamaged Drain_Bamaged wrote:

[URL=][/URL]And I didn't need you to do that? Twice.

Why do you write (seemingly?) angry questions in a forum? I would assume, to get some answers. Just relax and try to be polite. What is a day or two?
Thank you
Drain_Bamaged View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drain_Bamaged Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Jakob Jakob wrote:

[URL=][/URL]And I didn't need you to do that? Twice.

Why do you write (seemingly?) angry questions in a forum? I would assume, to get some answers. Just relax and try to be polite. What is a day or two?
Thank you

This has been twisted out of proportion. Please drop it for crying out loud. No one is "angry". Try to be polite? I mean what? Who's feelings did I hurt? The corporate machine? Really??? Wait a day or two? Gee man, I'll try, but it's going to be hard!

I'll explain it one more time as I understand some people are slow. I asked as it it appears other boards are getting the update and mine has not. It appears high end boards get updates quicker favoring money spenders.  Am I bent out of shape about it, NO. Do I understand what's taking longer? YES. Why are we still talking about this I HAVE NO IDEA.

All done now? moving on? good?

Edited by Drain_Bamaged - 15 Jul 2017 at 10:13pm
chainsaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chainsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:26pm
could the "changes" apply to the Gaming K4 also? at a glance it seems it nearly the same as the killer Sli
AlbinoRhino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlbinoRhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by chainsaw chainsaw wrote:

[URL=][/URL]could the "changes" apply to the Gaming K4 also? at a glance it seems it nearly the same as the killer Sli

Which is in turn almost identical to the Taichi.
nangu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nangu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 3:43am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

How much dang money do you have to spend on a board to see a BIOS update sooner than later? Still waiting w/ x370 Killer SLI.

Sheesh dude. Pull them there panties out yer crack. Tongue LOL

They are making 2 last minute changes I requested.

These apply to the Killer SLI and Killer SLI/ac

Hi @wardog,

Is it possible you can share your findings which forced you to request these changes?

Thanks.

PS: In the future, I hope Asrock will include a detailed changelog when new versions are released.
x58haze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 5:08am
At the end of day, i ended up by asking for help in Level1tech forums

And someone recommended me this tweaks
I put the XMP profile to Auto, advance memory off, and went to advance tab, and put manual the overclock setttings

he recommended me to use 2933mhz
with these timmings

tCAS: 16
tRCD: 18
tRP: 18
tRAS: 36
tRC 64
tFAW: 36
tRRDS: 5 or 6
tRRDL: 8 or 9

Also he told me to use thaipon runner XMP enchancer to check the:
tRFC1: 416T
tRFC2: 256T
tRFC4: 176T

And additional tweaks like:

Disabling Gear Down Mode, and changes the ProcODT from 53.30 Ohm to 60Ohm
And now pc is doing much better, mouse feel better to play games, but the Visual lag continue in Desktop and bios, but at least the mouse is more nice

I still waiting for more tweaks, it seems that, that person is very teach, he also recommend me to run prime95 with HW64 log in, to monitored all voltages
And he discovered that VRM doesnt warm it keeps under 23 temperatures

i´m so happy hehe :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
  Share Topic