ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AGESA 1.0.0.6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2017 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Spawne32 Spawne32 wrote:

Originally posted by kebl3739 kebl3739 wrote:

Any news for the AB350 Pro4?

I wouldn't expect another bios update for that and the mATX variant for at least another 3 months.

3 months is a stretch. Shocked

I'd say when AMD comes out with a more palatable/workable AGESA and ASRock and other manufacturers have time to incorporate it and do in-house testing.
LordStreetguru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordStreetguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 1:37am
I don't even get the update yet for my B350 Gaming K4 Fatal1ty board, what gives ASrock? I know X370 is the priority but still, need my faster RAM if I can get it.
Heyitsaaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heyitsaaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Spawne32 Spawne32 wrote:

Originally posted by kebl3739 kebl3739 wrote:

[URL=][/URL]Any news for the AB350 Pro4?

I wouldn't expect another bios update for that and the mATX variant for at least another 3 months.

I spoke with the asrock Japan guys on twitter. The Ab350m pro4 per them should drop soon. Seems like they actually have a twitter manager that knows what's going on. They need to clone that person for the US account.

Edited by Heyitsaaron - 09 Jun 2017 at 1:52am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Heyitsaaron Heyitsaaron wrote:

I spoke with the asrock Japan guys on twitter.

Covfefe the Wiener  ?

Dude !!!....... ROTFLMAO

FTW
Heyitsaaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heyitsaaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 4:19am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

[URL=][/URL]
Originally posted by Heyitsaaron Heyitsaaron wrote:

I spoke with the asrock Japan guys on twitter.

Covfefe the Wiener? ?

Dude !!!....... ROTFLMAO

FTW

Lol. It's a running joke. My bestie called my large fingers wieners once. So it started as wienerhands and just random names with wiener in it. Lol

Anyways looks like ab350m pro4 is getting love soon. I'll report when I get it on my board.
mgilbert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgilbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 6:03am
Updated from 2.40 to 2.50, which contains AGESA 1.0.0.6, on an X370 Gaming K4.  No change...  I'm running Corsair 3600 MHz RAM - 2X8 GB.  2933 was all I could get out of it before, and that is still the case...

Edited by mgilbert - 09 Jun 2017 at 6:03am
PinetreeRoad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinetreeRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 6:21am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

[URL=][/URL]
Originally posted by PinetreeRoad PinetreeRoad wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can report BIOS bugs?

They're busy as all get out but you would direct it to

http://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

I can tell you they are fully aware of this. It's not only ASRock boards that are exhibiting this and as such AMD is aware of this behavior also.

Well I certainly hope they are busy, they have quite a few BIOSes to update for AGESA .

If you say they are aware of it then I wont bother reporting it. I trust they want to fix it. I have completely given up on memory OCing until they fix this bug. It's just such an absolute pain right now.

Thank for the reply.
PinetreeRoad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinetreeRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 6:26am
Originally posted by mgilbert mgilbert wrote:

Updated from 2.40 to 2.50, which contains AGESA 1.0.0.6, on an X370 Gaming K4. ?No change... ?I'm running Corsair 3600 MHz RAM - 2X8 GB. ?2933 was all I could get out of it before, and that is still the case...

Clear CMOS then apply the XMP profile and set your SOC voltage to "fixed" @ 1.1V LLC level 2.

If you failed POST with a memory OC and don't reset the BIOS it wont POST outside of factory RAM settings.
mgilbert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgilbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 6:34am
I am aware of that issue, and did do a hard reset, a power cycle, and a full reboot before making changes.  It didn't help.  Thanks just the same...
s.baltov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.baltov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2017 at 12:39pm
With the 2.4 version I was able to overclock my Ryzen 1700 to 3.7GHz. The best I could get from my HyperX 3000Mhz was 2400.
With the 2.5 bios update I'm not able to overclock the CPU and RAM runs at 2133. I tried everything.
MB is ASROCK X370 Gaming K4.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
  Share Topic