ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock x370 Killer Sli RGB LED Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock x370 Killer Sli RGB LED Issue
    Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 10:06pm
Board : X370 Killer Sli
BIOS : 2.50
CPU : AMD RYZEN 5 1600
APP : APP SHOP, A-Tuning v3.0.132.0,  Asrock RGB Utility v1.0.21.0

Hi, it seems that I have problem with Asrock RGB Led. RGB utility ran for the first time and work for a while until it turn my mobo heatsink led to static white, which I no longer able to turn off either via RGB utility app or bios

I tried cmosclear and reinstall windows but it is still remain as Static White for the motherboard heatsink and unable to change it through bios and RGB utility.

Tried submit for a support ticket through Asrock website, but it has been a few days and no feedback from them.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by phantz phantz wrote:

Board : X370 Killer Sli
BIOS : 2.50
CPU : AMD RYZEN 5 1600
APP : APP SHOP, A-Tuning v3.0.132.0,  Asrock RGB Utility v1.0.21.0

Hi, it seems that I have problem with Asrock RGB Led. RGB utility ran for the first time and work for a while until it turn my mobo heatsink led to static white, which I no longer able to turn off either via RGB utility app or bios

I tried cmosclear and reinstall windows but it is still remain as Static White for the motherboard heatsink and unable to change it through bios and RGB utility.

Tried submit for a support ticket through Asrock website, but it has been a few days and no feedback from them.

Do you have any other components in the PC that have RGB lighting besides the board?

We now know that different RGB control software used with different hardware can conflict with each other, unfortunately.

If that is not the case, did you ever try removing power from the board for a while, as in several minutes?

When you contacted ASRock support, did you receive an automated email response acknowledging your support request? We are aware of some problems with the support ticket system, and if you did not receive an automated response, your email address was not received properly by ASRock support (not your fault) so they are unable to respond.
phantz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2017 at 12:55am
Hi, I have a Hue+ in my PC, but I removed them after i reformat my PC and try the Asrock RGB Utility.. Even after that it is still not working.

I tried removed power from the board as well, for more than 30mins.. still with the same resuilt.

I do received the automated email from ASrock after submitting the ticket.
Heuvanek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heuvanek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:29am
Hi exactly same problem for me. Somebody have a solution ?
Heuvanek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heuvanek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 6:34am
I finnaly find the solution on this forum :

Hey Guys, I found a way to fix the RGB lights on my board. Here is what I did:

1)  I have installed ASRock RGB LED ver:1.0.24 application
2)  open cmd NOT powershell as an administrator (type "cmd" in search bar right click & choose "Run as administrator" from the context menu)
3) go to RGB app installation folder by typing "cd C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\Bin\"
4) flash the RGB chip using the following command "wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_1.08" - this takes around 15 seconds. 
rekamyenom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rekamyenom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 4:17am
...trying this now on my ASRock X370 Killer SLI, hope it works!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rekamyenom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 4:24am
Hell Ya! It worked!!! I used RGBLED v1.0.41. Thank you so much!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rekamyenom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 4:47am
...well, now that I fixed this, my memory that use to flash rainbow colors, now is solid red. How so I get that back? Ugh....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic