ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock X370 Taichi Downloads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken429 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock X370 Taichi Downloads
    Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 6:03am
Has anybody else noticed that it is impossible to get to a location on the ASRock X370 Taichi web page that will show and let you download the latest drivers and BIOS. It stopped working late last week and is still "broke" today. I have tried IE11, Chrome and Edge with the same results. Or...am I not able to navigate the "revised" web page? The web pages for the Z77 and Z97 M/B's still work like they always did.
MisterJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 7:57am
Ken427, please tell us what file(s) specifically you are trying to DL, from where and where you are.  I went to the ASRock US site and DLed four files with no problems using Waterfox (64 bit Firefox).  Some were for Asia/US, some Europe and some for China.  The URLs are all FTP not HTTP.  I do suggest you get your AMD chip set drivers directly from AMD.  Enjoy, John.
Fat1 X399 Pro Gaming, TR 1950X, RAID0 3xSamsung SSD 960 EVO, G.SKILL FlareX F4-3200C14Q-32GFX, Win 10 x64 Pro, Enermx Platimax 850, Enermx Liqtech TR4 CPU Cooler, Radeon RX580, BIOS 2.00, 2xHDDs WD
Ken429 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken429 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 4:47pm
MisterJ,

The only way I can get to the Download Screen is to switch to a country like Latin America or Brazil/Portugues. The US versions will not let me get to the download page it just keeps looping back to the main X370 Taichi page.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 5:01pm
To start, you won't find the "latest' drivers on that page.

Too, links are working here atm.

Ken429, are you looking for drivers for a new OS install? If so, I'll post links to newest.
Ken429 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken429 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 5:14pm
wardog,

No I've got all the latest stuff which I downloaded several weeks ago when MY systems could access the US download page. I just wanted to check and see if there were any new releases like BIOS version 3.0 and the latest Realtek drivers. Thanks for the offer.

I can't believe I'm the only one with the US problem which started for me late last week. I'm ok, I can learn Spanish or whatever to check the X370 Taichi downloads. Like I said above, I don't have the same issue checking the Z77 Extreme4, Z97 Extreme6 and/or the Z97 Killer M/B pages. I've tried multiple computers and web browsers and get the same results.

I'm grasping at whatever, but I did install the latest W10 cumulative update on 7/11/17. That's very close to the time X370 Taichi web page stopped working correctly??
ket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 9:10pm
Couple things, firstly which "Support" link are you clicking on? Thre is one at the top right, and one further down the page. Click the one further down the page. Second, sometimes web browsers go completely nuts once their caches get too full, clear the cache (including cookies) then try again. I went to the Taichi page and accessed the downloads without any problems using Firefox. As a last resort you could also try resetting your router, unplugging it for a few mins then plugging it back in. That will make it get fresh packet data so there isn't any "stale" information.

Edited by ket - 18 Jul 2017 at 9:13pm
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Ken429 Ken429 wrote:

wardog,

No I've got all the latest stuff which I downloaded several weeks ago when MY systems could access the US download page. I just wanted to check and see if there were any new releases like BIOS version 3.0 and the latest Realtek drivers. Thanks for the offer.

I can't believe I'm the only one with the US problem which started for me late last week. I'm ok, I can learn Spanish or whatever to check the X370 Taichi downloads. Like I said above, I don't have the same issue checking the Z77 Extreme4, Z97 Extreme6 and/or the Z97 Killer M/B pages. I've tried multiple computers and web browsers and get the same results.

I'm grasping at whatever, but I did install the latest W10 cumulative update on 7/11/17. That's very close to the time X370 Taichi web page stopped working correctly??

Is there a page or popup that is shown you can capture and post?

No anti-ANYTHING installed around the same time this began? In Windows, or the browser?

You might try changing browsers cuz it's looking like only you here.
Ken429 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken429 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 11:07pm
wardog,

That's ok. I can live with Spanish. Let's wait a week or two and see if the problem on the US X370 Taichi goes away. Just to add to the mystery I went to your M/B's page on the ASRock site and had the same issue. It has something to do with the different approach ASRock is using on the newer M/B's since all the old Z97 pages still work correctly. I have tried to access the X370 Taichi web page using the Rysen System which has a clean install W10 Pro plus all the latest updates and it has the same problem as all the Z97 Extreme6 systems that I have tried.

Edited by Ken429 - 18 Jul 2017 at 11:08pm
MisterJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 11:15pm
Ken429, your firewall (or W10) may be blocking FTPs.  Please make sure port 21 is open and try again.  Enjoy, John.

EDIT:  I think I saw a fairly recent post of DL problems - don't know if it was the same.

EDIT again:  I went to Asrock Brazil and found that the Asia/US links are HTTP while the others are FTP.  I can see the target URL in the lower left of the screen when I place the mouse over the link.  Please go there and see if you can DL from any or all sites.

Edited by MisterJ - 18 Jul 2017 at 11:26pm
Fat1 X399 Pro Gaming, TR 1950X, RAID0 3xSamsung SSD 960 EVO, G.SKILL FlareX F4-3200C14Q-32GFX, Win 10 x64 Pro, Enermx Platimax 850, Enermx Liqtech TR4 CPU Cooler, Radeon RX580, BIOS 2.00, 2xHDDs WD
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2017 at 11:46pm
Just tried the USA ASRock X370 Taichi download page, no problem downloading anything. Tried a few other of the new AM4 pages, and the newest X299 board downloads, all worked for me.

Clearing the browser cache is a good idea. I can't say you shouldn't be having a problem, so we'll keep and eye on this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic