ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAID NIGHTMARE AB350 PRO4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
6stringmadness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6stringmadness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2017 at 6:45am
So I ordered my PC to be setup by iBuypower (It wasn't expensive and I was in a bind.) anyways, the order was supposed to set my Seagate Barracuda harddrives into RAID 0. Unfortunately, that was never done. So I have spent the last two f***ing days trying to get this straight. I CAN NOT GET RAID 0 TO WORK AND ASROCK SUPPORT DOWNLOADS IS HORRIBLE!!!!

1) RAIDxPert 2 doesn't show physical drives in bios nor in windows 10 x64.

2) It's 2017. I didn't order a f***ing CD ROM DRIVE. Asrock doesn't supply a download for Easy Raid on their support downloads page.

3) Windows won't install to Dynamic drives. Tried ALL drivers offered from asrock on their download section and nothing works.

I'm half inclined to return this product and order an intel system and say goodbye to asrock forever unless this can be resolved immediately. This is absolutely unacceptable and ridiculous to be honest. Why is it that a company can create motherboards but can't spend 10 seconds making a USB Flashdrive instead of a physical CD-ROM. It's 2017. The hell is wrong with you? The download section sucks. You want us to download your APP DOWNLOADER when "Easy RAID" is supposed to be included (stated from your website also) and it's not even on there. However, there are some sh*t games and google plugins. Get your sh*t together.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic