ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

cannot control X370 Taichi LED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5521286 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cannot control X370 Taichi LED
    Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 11:04am
I have the AMD 1700 Ryzen processor and Win10. When I load up the ASRock RGB LED software, I am unable to control the LEDs on the processor and the ASRock board.
I have confirmed I have the connections right. 
I have tried reloading the software but continue to have the same issue. 
Can you advise?

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2017 at 1:25pm
I've replied to this ? a few times and never received a reply if it is attributable or not.

Do you also have the AMD software installed that controls the HS/F's LEDs installed?
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 4:25pm
Dear a5521286,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

According to your question, we provide some suggestions to verify:

1. Please refer to user manual page.22 for correct setup;
*Please note that only one cable should be used at a time in this step. 
If you select AMD_FAN_LED1, please install ASRock utility "ASRock RGB LED". 
If you select USB connector, please install AMD utility "SR3 Settings Software".

2. Please check the AMD all in 1 driver is installed, and the Aura RGB LED function is set to enabled in BIOS.

3. Uninstall the Software and reinstall it to verify, you can get the latest version:1.0.24 from the link below:

4. Try to test the LED software with clean OS to verify.

Note: If you install AMD RGB lighting cooler and would like to customize the lighting, please only connect CPU fan cable to AMD Fan LED Header on the motherboard.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD
Snuwfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snuwfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2017 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ASRock_TSD ASRock_TSD wrote:

Dear a5521286,

Greetings, this is ASRock TSD.

According to your question, we provide some suggestions to verify:

1. Please refer to user manual page.22 for correct setup;
*Please note that only one cable should be used at a time in this step. 
If you select AMD_FAN_LED1, please install ASRock utility "ASRock RGB LED". 
If you select USB connector, please install AMD utility "SR3 Settings Software".

2. Please check the AMD all in 1 driver is installed, and the Aura RGB LED function is set to enabled in BIOS.

3. Uninstall the Software and reinstall it to verify, you can get the latest version:1.0.24 from the link below:

4. Try to test the LED software with clean OS to verify.

Note: If you install AMD RGB lighting cooler and would like to customize the lighting, please only connect CPU fan cable to AMD Fan LED Header on the motherboard.

Thanks!

All the best,
ASRock TSD

Would this fix the issues I'm having with my RGB Connectors? Same board

I'm using Phanteks RGB LED Strip combo set, and 2x Phanteks RBG Halo Fan Frames..
Two LED strips connected to one RBG Header, and the Halo Fan Frames connected to #2 RGB Header.
I'm getting bad flickering\strobe whenever I try to put any color changes, unless I keep them pegged white as can be.. but anything else makes them look iffy and like something is wrong. I can not get the color away from white no matter what I do. I've tried manually changing the values on the latest bios and they're doing the same exact thing. I've gone ahead and started to download the all in 1 to see if it will help me. Currently using the ASRRGBLED program. Sleepy My motherboard LEDs are completely normal

could it have something to do with the fact that the taichi x370 RGB headers are +12V, GRB and the Phanteks are +12V, RGB? 

Edited by Snuwfer - 31 Aug 2017 at 7:41pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic