ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AGESA 1.0.0.6b

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 12:58am
on a taichi here
NO mouse issues
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
Ricky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 1:18am
hope future bios release can fix the broken pstate oc and improve memory compatibility.

For now, even with Gskill Flare X 3200C14 Kit (Samsung B Die), X370 K4 is still not stable at 3200MHz.

Edited by Ricky - 10 Sep 2017 at 1:19am
zlobster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 1:38am
Originally posted by datonyb datonyb wrote:

on a taichi here
NO mouse issues

It's intermittent with me. Hard to catch any pattern. Haven't seen it in gaming, but when the CPU is loaded (transcoding or prime95-ing) it's happening.

USB settings are default ones from Ryzen Balanced power plan. Haven't seen any freq. drifting like x58haze is. Could Windoze be playing with me?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 2:09am
Guy's and Gal's,

Lets all of you without a Signature please create one as is customary in support forums.

Per my 1st post opening this Thread:
And remember, whether asking or answering, to have created a Sig so others know what you have.

Having one, a Sig, reduces second guessing.

Thanks,
wardog
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 2:10am
dunno mate
mine clocked to 3.9 mouse still very fluid even with stress test running ,and cinebench,and superpi etc etc

on bios 3.1 (latest taichi)

@ ricky

i presume youve tried
soc at 1.1 volts
dram volts at 1.375
proc set to 60 ohms

[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
zlobster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 4:40am
Originally posted by datonyb datonyb wrote:

dunno mate
mine clocked to 3.9 mouse still very fluid even with stress test running ,and cinebench,and superpi etc etc

on bios 3.1 (latest taichi)

@ ricky

i presume youve tried
soc at 1.1 volts
dram volts at 1.375
proc set to 60 ohms

I saw your CPUZ validation. While trying to validate my PC and put the banner in my sig, my mouse pointer was jaggy as hell, just for hoovering around the tabs. System was not loaded at all.

I'm running the stock auto volts, minus the VCore one. If you remember, I had nasty spikes with VCore left on auto.

I guess I'll give your settings a try. Just what on Earth is ProcODT? My FlareX are running 3200 on XMP out of the box.

P.S. for some reason CPUZ won't generate a forum banner for me. I'll edit my sig manually.
x58haze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 7:45am
Originally posted by zlobster zlobster wrote:

Odd. I have the same jaggy mouse movements on my X370 Taichi (v3.10). I thought I was getting crazy until I saw your comment.

It's like random 'hiccups' when moving the mouse. The mouse is an old trusty Razer Deathadder 3.5, which I've used on many other PCs and laptops w/o any issue.

I'm not using any OC ATM. C&Q is ON, C6 is disabled.

Also i realized that it seems that Amd chipset drivers doesn't seems to install properly in Windows 10, they will skip some drivers to allow microsoft drivers instead and thats suck.

So i see that we can Extract the setup of lets say latest chipset 17:30 and go to Packages Drivers, and focus on those folders that say WT64<-- which are Windows 10 64 bits, and install one by one, this will get the correct drivers
But yeah even that is very tricky because sometimes we really don't know how to properly...

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2017 at 9:07am
Originally posted by zlobster zlobster wrote:

Just what on Earth is ProcODT?

https://community.amd.com/community/gaming/blog/2017/05/25/community-update-4-lets-talk-dram

Wink
x58haze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 10:17am
@Wardog excuse me sir

When do you think that asrock will upload or make the agesa 1.00.6 b for motherboards like asrock ab350 fatality?

And by the way, do you think that , a bad wiring electricity can cause bad performance on pc? even if the Power supply has a good reads of 12v 3.3 5v?

im asking this because i do have a Power-strip with light indicators and it seems that the Wiring Fault zone is on reD<-- x.x

Edited by x58haze - 11 Sep 2017 at 10:18am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 10:30am
Originally posted by x58haze x58haze wrote:

@Wardog excuse me sir

When do you think that asrock will upload or make the agesa 1.00.6 b for motherboards like asrock ab350 fatality?

And by the way, do you think that , a bad wiring electricity can cause bad performance on pc? even if the Power supply has a good reads of 12v 3.3 5v?

im asking this because i do have a Power-strip with light indicators and it seems that the Wiring Fault zone is on reD<-- x.x

They are working on releasing them.

That "Site Wiring Fault" indicator is most likely signaling that outlet probably has no third wire ground present.

Too, remember, "good reads" is only Volts, not amps/watts.

No. I'm no fan of outlet strips to plug computers into.

House wiring can be problematic.
How many fuses/breakers are located in your fuse panel?
How many rooms?
Is any kitchen appliance(s) on the same circuit you're using? Fridges are notorious feedback/noise generators. Same with HVAC.

Edited by wardog - 11 Sep 2017 at 10:32am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic