ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AGESA 1.0.0.6b

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 3:06am
Originally posted by datonyb datonyb wrote:

[URL=][/URL]i gots to be honest
looking at that picture scares the be-jesus outta me !
a slight correction to your description haze ,and one that really proves wardog has a very good point
DONT TRY THE WORK YOURSELF

the reason ?

the numbers on the breakers are AMPS not volts...and im afraid mate if your not aware of the difference please stay well away from the electric
amps/current above 30ma has the capacity to kill a man (that dis board has 40 amp outlets)
volts dont really have that same worry (example the spark plug lead on your car is 20,000 volts and they just annoy you and tickle)

now back to the scarey picture
well lets say ive had apprentices with less than 3 month experiance would declare that insane
1, no attention or care as to correct or even sensible use of cable colours (there using both live and neutral coded colours as live conductors) red is live , blue and black are neutrals (single phase)
2, green is the colour used world over for the cpc/earth (it seems your guy used it as neutral)
3, out of 8 possible circuits, only two are actually wired as a ring main (niether of these are the 30amp breakers which is the norm for a ring main)
4, the lighting is by lack of choice forced to be wired on a 20 amp breaker (mate over here domestic is 6 amp for lighting and commercial 10 amp e.g. shops and offices with many lights on the circuit)
5 i wont even go into detail about the lack of skill of installer by laying both live and neutral cable directly over a bare busbar thats not even protected by a 100amp local breaker (one bit of chaffing there onto the neutral cable on the right of picture and you have a dead short with lord knows what current flowing through it (probably a 250 amp supplier breaker ) which would turn that dis board into a ball of fire

MATE GET A DECENT ELECTRICIAN IN SOON

this is what a fuse board should look like

http://www.kingelectricalservices.co.uk/index.php/gallery.html

Wow my respect to you Danytob and Wardog for help

But yeah today i survived when touching the circuit breaker panel, and i'm very sad, because I had that call or feeling that there was something wrong
And what i found :(? well.. it is sad

These 4 things are attached to my Computer :(
Fridge+refrigerator, Air-conditioner-portable, That thing that freeze water
And this big TV+home-theather, dvd etc, plus my room pc.. and mom tv in room

This is the Fridge+refrigerator

Tv-in the living room

This is the Air aconditioner portable

These is the Water-cooling for drink ice water i guess lol

and lastly these are the especification of the air-conditioner portable
Well mom always turn on that thing like 12hours straight from 6:00 pm to 8 am next day, the Fridge+refrigerator always on..., the ice-water machine always 24/7 on... and all that points to my one BREAKEr of 20 V, i just tested u.u

and yeah i need a better electrician, the guy that came like 1month ago told me about gets just one f 30volt instead, but he didn't pay attention that, those all things were connected to this 20 volt x.x

But yeah all of these things are attached to this one breaker, where my pc is connected u.u

Edited by x58haze - 13 Sep 2017 at 3:11am
Hannibalk1ng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hannibalk1ng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 7:46am
any idea when the B350 boards will get this bios update?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 8:48am

i gots to be honest
looking at that picture scares the be-jesus outta me !

Yea. I wasn't the least impressed either.

I see some scary ass sh*t happening in that pic.
Maddreg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 5:33pm
New BIOS with AGESA 1.0.0.6b uploaded for 
ASRock AB350M Pro4//Ryzen R6 1600@3800=1.275v+Macho rev.B//GTX 1060//Ripjaws V@3200 16-18-18-38-56=1.4v (2x8Gb)//Corsair RM550x
foppe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foppe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 6:11pm
Question is, dare I install this with the reports about cpu voltages running rampant on a few other motherboards that got this update?
AB350 Pro4, Ryzen 1600, 3.8GHz@1.35625v, Vengeance LPX 4x8GB b3000c15 2666@1.35v
Maddreg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maddreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Maddreg Maddreg wrote:

New BIOS with AGESA 1.0.0.6b uploaded for 
Asrock removed those BIOS's, probably they found some mistakes in it 
ASRock AB350M Pro4//Ryzen R6 1600@3800=1.275v+Macho rev.B//GTX 1060//Ripjaws V@3200 16-18-18-38-56=1.4v (2x8Gb)//Corsair RM550x
foppe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foppe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 7:03pm
They didn't, they've just not been synched to your local cloud provider's cache yet.
AB350 Pro4, Ryzen 1600, 3.8GHz@1.35625v, Vengeance LPX 4x8GB b3000c15 2666@1.35v
x58haze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x58haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 4:14am
Can I ask something, why Asrock haven't update the drivers for Chipset or either Lan or realtek audio?

drivers are way outdated... for my ab350 fatality k4 gaming
Should i updated my drivers here? or by going to AMD or Realtek sites?
http://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/Fatal1ty%20AB350%20Gaming%20K4/index.asp#osW1064

Edited by x58haze - 14 Sep 2017 at 4:16am
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 4:21am
id guess
they either are not windows certified yet, or asrock havnt noticed they got windows certs

however

i go direct to amd for chipset drivers
search on amd website for
chipset
am4
x370
windows version

and you can open device manager and manually ask windows to search for update driver for lan and sound

if windows has it it will update for you (this is usually done in the background anyway on windows update tuesday,once a month)

Edited by datonyb - 14 Sep 2017 at 4:28am
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 4:54am

id guess
they either are not windows certified yet, or asrock havnt noticed they got windows certs

however

i go direct to amd for chipset drivers
search on amd website for
chipset
am4
x370
windows version

and you can open device manager and manually ask windows to search for update driver for lan and sound

if windows has it it will update for you (this is usually done in the background anyway on windows update tuesday,once a month)

ASRock will only update drivers on a MB's page after and only after their engineers have certified them, in house.

@ datonyb

Really? Windows Update? Not on your life will I let Windows Update update my hardware. I even set Windows to not consider updating my hardware so it will never ever happen.
http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/stop-automatic-driver-updates-windows-10

No. Go to the device manufacturers website.

I guess I'll create a Sticky that links to the device/chip manufacturers ASRock use. Look for it here in a short.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic