ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

1050 ti with 990FX Extreme9 no video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tufty1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 3:52am
Originally posted by datonyb datonyb wrote:

i might be wrong here

but i think techpowerup collect /ask users to upload there bios from their stock graphics cards

i know i uploaded mine when i bought my rx480 asus dual as they didnt have it on file

if this is the case then its just an msi bios with a later revision uploaded from the same card but a later prodction run

I flashed the latest BIOS from the Techpowerup site and it didn't fix the problem sadly.

ASRock support have been trying to help, but all the things they would suggest I have already tried, aside from trying a different CPU. I am trying to see if anyone I work with has one I can borrow for an evening to test, since I don't have a spare AM3+ CPU.
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2017 at 5:10am
shame to hear that

did you ask asrock why you cant access the bios setting i suggested looking at ?
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic