ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - x99e-itx/ac + 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX UDIMMs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

x99e-itx/ac + 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX UDIMMs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 12:45pm
Great! I'm not surprised that happened. If a quick fix can be done, ASRock can provide a custom BIOS version in some cases.
Xandr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xandr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 6:38am
Yeah, I was sent the L1.35 as well. Glad to hear that it works for you, alfaSZ.

I'm still waiting for the single 4gb module I ordered so I can actually flash the BIOS. :S
oelaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oelaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 5:33am
Xandr / alfaSZ: I've got the same issue with those corsairs and have been waiting for asrock support to get back to me for some time. Is it possible to point me to the download link for the L1.35 BIOS or just send it to me directly? I was able to borrow a *GB DIMM from a friend to POST the MB but am running out of time before I have to give it back.

Thanks!
alatchford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alatchford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 7:56pm
I am also in the same situation how long did it take you to receive the 1.35 bios?
oelaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oelaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by alatchford alatchford wrote:

I am also in the same situation how long did it take you to receive the 1.35 bios?
ASRock surprisingly hasn't responded to me for days. But fear not! Blue Fox on this HF thread came to the rescue:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1855235&page=18
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic