ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online rebate registration server error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seabook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online rebate registration server error
    Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 1:51pm
Hi ASRock,

I have tried 3 times submitting a rebate form for a newly purchased X399 Fatal1ty motherboard. 

purchase date: Nov 24th, 2017

Following the instructions specified on the rebate form provided by Newegg, I keep getting 

500 - Internal server error.

Is it because all the rebates have been claimed or some internal server error? 

Thanks,
Jason
iljasonii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iljasonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 2:52pm
Hello,

I am also getting the same error for the Asrock x370 Tachi motherboard purchased from Newegg on 11/22/2017.

seabook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seabook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 3:19pm
glad that I am not the only having this issue. Hope to hear some official responses.
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 8:13pm
you realise this is a forum run by volenteer staff ?

to help with actual mechanical faults so to speak

i think you need to contact asrock customer services dept directly linked from thier webpage
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
drewbocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drewbocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 4:09am
I've been trying to submit my rebate form for my X370 Taichi since Friday with no success. I called ASRock and the customer service "rep" I talked to, who sounded like he was stoned, told me they are "WELL AWARE of the problem" and that they will try to have it up by Monday. I must say I don't have much faith in the response given his attitude.
seabook View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seabook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 6:25am
ouch....keeping my fingers crossed. Will check Monday then.
daddyo9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daddyo9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2017 at 2:31am
Just found this post because I was having the same issues. If you haven't gotten this resolved take a look at the link from the rebate form and what is actually in the address bar. I kept getting the same "server error" message and then noticed that when clicking the link it added a "2" to the end of the address. Once I deleted the 2 it would then work.

bad link http://event.asrock.com/usretailer/novbf-amd-ne.17.asp2
good link http://event.asrock.com/usretailer/novbf-amd-ne.17.asp
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic