ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

No video on BeeBox N3150

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2015 at 9:15pm
I've already checked the AVL but the Rams described therein are not easily to be purchased.
then what I read on the website kingston is false?

http://www.kingston.com/it/memory/search/Default.aspx?DeviceType=21&Mfr=ASR&Line=Beebox%20Series&Model=93155&Description=Kingston_ValueRam_Memory_for_ASRock_Beebox_Series_N3150-NUC

I read several reviews that use the memories that I have purchased.

I would like to be sure it is not my beebox to be dead.

thanks for your support.
SuperDaniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDaniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2015 at 1:56am
I using 2x4 GB Kingston KVR16LS11/4 without a problem

If you run it only with one ram modul, did this work, which bios version is installed on your beebox

Edited by SuperDaniel - 15 Oct 2015 at 2:00am
Grexicania View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grexicania Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2015 at 8:27am
I had the same problem.. no video.  I was going to send it back but then re-seeded the RAM and it worked just fine.  Even though the RAM clicked in, it needs to be pushed in all the way.  None of the pins should be showing, which was my first mistake. I thought I had pushed it in all the way.

Hope this helps some of you.
dwane3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwane3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2015 at 12:00pm
Kingston, KVR16LS11S6/2  2x2 GB,compatible for use?Thanks.
dwane3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwane3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2015 at 12:01pm
Kingston, KVR16LS11S6/2  2x2 GB,compatible,who using?Thanks.

Edited by dwane3 - 15 Oct 2015 at 12:02pm
itanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2015 at 5:29pm
@SuperDaniel i have the 1.10 bios version (the only existing)
I have already tried to do the upgrade by downloading it from the website asrock but nothing to do ...

@Grexicania 
I also had the same doubt of incorrect installation, I made dozens of tests but the result was always the same.

after click the Rams do not go lower.

are years that I assemble PCs, this certainly is not the first time ...

I do not know what to do ...

CryCryCry
dwane3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwane3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2015 at 9:43pm
n3000,first time,install ssd and 2*2 ram,no video on both hdmi,what should I do?Please help  me!Thanks.

Edited by dwane3 - 20 Oct 2015 at 10:25pm
Luuc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luuc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 2:46am
Hi all,

Today, I got my second Beebox N3150, but still the same problem: no video. Only a blue light when the beebox is turned on, that's all. My monitor says: no signal. I used both HDMI outputs but no signal at all. I also tried to reinstall the RAM en also tried to use just one instead of the two I planned. No difference: no signal. I use Kingston RAM: KVR16SLE11/4HB. And a 2,5 inch SSD Crucial BX100 500 Gb.
Removing battery and shorten the CMOS pads didn't work out anything. No signal at all.... I feel very disappointed about this, it is still my second Beebox that has the same problem.....

Anyone sugesstions what to try?
Jaymz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jaymz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 9:24pm
N3150 - > same problem here no signal

just mounted the ram and SSD
nothing happen no UEFI nothing...

suggestion ?

this is my ram
Crucial 2GB 1.35V/1.5V CT51264BF160B - Modulo de Memoria para Computadora Portátil DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) CL11 SODIMM 204-Pines
ASIN B005LDLP8W

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 10:54pm
I am sorry I can't help, without owning one myself I can't really know what is going on. Aside from clearing CMOS and trying different RAM you can try the standard toubleshooting tips like making sure the RAM is fully seated and checking to make sure there are no loose connections. I often find SODIMM slots can be tricky to get the RAM seated properly, sometimes they are very tight and the RAM isn't actually seated all the way into the slot. 

Edited by Xaltar - 09 Nov 2015 at 10:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic