ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock AB350M Pro4 - Freezing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaconeger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 8:20am
Tengo mas de 6 horas sin congelarse, instale el driver del GPU de NVIDIA, pero no instale ningún controlador de PCI de la tarjeta madre, hasta ahorita todo correcto.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti:
Instalado

1.- Los controladores de cifrado y decifrado PCI:
No instalado 
PCI \ VEN_1022 & DEV_1456 & SUBSYS_14561022 & REV_00

2.-Dispositivo desconocido:
No instalado
ACPI \ VEN_AMDI y DEV_F030

3.-Dispositivo PCI:
No instalado
PCI \ VEN_1022 & DEV_145A & SUBSYS_145A1022 & REV_00

4.- Dispositivo PCI:
No instalado
PCI \ VEN_1022 & DEV_1455 & SUBSYS_14551022 & REV_00

Voy a instalar WarFace, ya que se instale les cuento como me fue!!!!

Se congeloCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by chaconeger - 16 Mar 2018 at 12:08pm
EMANUEL CHACON
chaconeger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaconeger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2018 at 8:34am
Originally posted by oversite oversite wrote:

Originally posted by chaconeger chaconeger wrote:

Yo use Linux ubuntu, y duro mucho tiempo sin congelarse, pero le cambie a los drivers de nvidia y se congelo.
Alguien ha probado algo diferente?

This is not my language but are you saying that your ubuntu worked fine until you installed nvidia drivers and after that you got freezing problems?

Así es, ubuntu estaba usando drivers de el(no nvidia), dure todo el día sin congelarse hasta que me pase a los drivers de nvidia.
EMANUEL CHACON
oversite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oversite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2018 at 5:45am

I have 5 of these boards, ryzen 5 1600 on all of them, running proxmox and qemu (debian)
I have random reboots on all of them, am trying different psu:s and memories, bios versions, c6 etc, no real stability yet. I have rma:d 2 of them since one even froze during bios flashing and died by that. I got replacements working better but still random reboots, nothing in the linux log when it happens so it seems very sudden. As far as i remember all boards have 3.00 when they arrive. I am mostly trying various bios since i have a bunch of boards, mostly trying 3.40, 4.50, 4.70. 3.40 is nice because of they easy c6 config, but i cannot remember ever trying 3.3 version. Most of them are using corsair vengeance 2400 8gb each various versions not on memory qvl, some samsung on the qvl also 2400.

right -- i gave up and RMAd and returned all 4 boards today, i will replace them with 4 other mATX 2 asus tuf and 2 gigabyte gaming 3

Also, perhaps good to know, asrock did not yet respond to the ticket i created to asrock march 12:th..

Today i fired up the replacements for the 4 asrock am350m pro4, 2 asus tuf b350m-plus gaming and 2 gigabyte ab350m-gaming3, all 4 ryzen 5 1600 and same memory sticks, same mellanox sfp+ cards, same m.2 sticks, same gt730 gpu, no freezing yay

vyseark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vyseark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 3:45am
No news from ASRock about this freezing problem?
axemole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axemole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 5:52am

I have 5 of these boards, ryzen 5 1600 on all of them, running proxmox and qemu (debian)
I have random reboots on all of them, am trying different psu:s and memories, bios versions, c6 etc, no real stability yet. I have rma:d 2 of them since one even froze during bios flashing and died by that. I got replacements working better but still random reboots, nothing in the linux log when it happens so it seems very sudden. As far as i remember all boards have 3.00 when they arrive. I am mostly trying various bios since i have a bunch of boards, mostly trying 3.40, 4.50, 4.70. 3.40 is nice because of they easy c6 config, but i cannot remember ever trying 3.3 version. Most of them are using corsair vengeance 2400 8gb each various versions not on memory qvl, some samsung on the qvl also 2400.

right -- i gave up and RMAd and returned all 4 boards today, i will replace them with 4 other mATX 2 asus tuf and 2 gigabyte gaming 3

Also, perhaps good to know, asrock did not yet respond to the ticket i created to asrock march 12:th..

Today i fired up the replacements for the 4 asrock am350m pro4, 2 asus tuf b350m-plus gaming and 2 gigabyte ab350m-gaming3, all 4 ryzen 5 1600 and same memory sticks, same mellanox sfp+ cards, same m.2 sticks, same gt730 gpu, no freezing yay

It is definitely the board... 
Now, I just hope that ASROCK-RMA sends me a v2.0 board or a DIFFERENT board and NOT the SAME board with the SAME problems!!!!DeadDeadDeadDead

Edited by axemole - 18 Mar 2018 at 5:53am
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 6:59am
You will always be sent a new board from what I have seen. It's easier and cheaper that way. Returning the same board would mean they need to test it, fix it then pack it back up and send it to you. Far simpler and quicker to just mail you a new one and take a look at the board when time permits. Bare in mind that manufacturers get a lot of RMAs and only have a small number staff fixing and testing them. This is only if you sent the board to ASRock however, no one can say what happens at retail outlets. Some can be very bad and simply return the board to you without so much as looking at it and claiming it works. Always buy from reputable sources Wink

Edited by Xaltar - 18 Mar 2018 at 7:00am
alex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 4:19pm
Hi guys sorry for bad english!
My setup is Ryzen 1400
                  G.SKILL 2 x 4 Trintenz 3200
                  1060 3 gb Gibabyte
                  asrock b350m pro 4
                  be quiet 500 watt 80 plus bronze

I have make this pc (was upgrade)  to play PUBG .. For a 40 days everything was good after a last week..I  play pubg and after death or win i wanna EXIT to lobby and my pc crash ..Must make a hard reset bcs anything is crashed exp. ctrl-alt-del or windows key dont worked! Think the game has a problems and i try to find a solution but i didnt find anything ! Memtest was good with 0 errors , gpu stress was good but stress cpu stress with prime 95 after a 40 minutes pc was crashed! I talk to discord with my friend to say wat is my problem and one more time crashed ! 

I have make everything : clear format , memtest , cpu test , gpu test !

But  i have unistall drivers from nvdia and install this drivers 390.77.. After this i have take only one time crashed in pubg and funs works 85% for low temperatures! If one more it happens again i buy new motherboard and not asrock... Thnx 
axemole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axemole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by alex88 alex88 wrote:

My setup is Ryzen 1400
                  1060 3 gb Gibabyte
                  asrock b350m pro 4

I have make this pc (was upgrade)  to play PUBG .. For a 40 days everything was good after a last week..I  play pubg and after death or win i wanna EXIT to lobby and my pc crash ..Must make a hard reset bcs anything is crashed exp. ctrl-alt-del or windows key dont worked! Think the game has a problems and i try to find a solution but i didnt find anything ! Memtest was good with 0 errors , gpu stress was good but stress cpu stress with prime 95 after a 40 minutes pc was crashed! I talk to discord with my friend to say wat is my problem and one more time crashed ! 

But  i have unistall drivers from nvdia and install this drivers 390.77.. After this i have take only one time crashed in pubg and funs works 85% for low temperatures! If one more it happens again i buy new motherboard and not asrock... Thnx 

Awesome English!!!

However... THERE MAY BE A SOLUTION!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy53NpcRiz4
this guy seems to think that the problem is with the BIOS settings of the CPU
He made this video and he believes it is the solution, I cannot test it YET, because I have already bought the ASUS TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING and, with the 1800X is working solid, beautiful, stable OUT OF THE BOX with the SAME components.

So CAN someone PLEASE try this and let me know if THIS WORKS before ASROCK issues me an RMA... I am in the waiting list for an RMA, but if the problem is a BIOS setting, I'd do it myself and spare me the shipping and handling cost (added to all the time I have wasted).

Hope this helps!
axemole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axemole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by alex88 alex88 wrote:

My setup is Ryzen 1400
                  1060 3 gb Gibabyte
                  asrock b350m pro 4

Awesome English...
However, I hope this is a solution... try this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy53NpcRiz4

Let me know if this works, because I am already using a new asus-mobo and can't test/
kenbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 11:57pm
Just curious but for those with an apu when you look in control panel under dispaly adapter does it show rx vega 11 or just vega 11 because the rx version was completely unstable.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 34>
  Share Topic