ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock AB350M Pro4 - Freezing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 34>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 3:49am
thnx for help and SORRY for this bad english :P

i have already played some games , nothings happent ..If take a hard crash i will try it!
alex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 6:02am
Originally posted by axemole axemole wrote:

Originally posted by alex88 alex88 wrote:

Hi guys sorry for bad english!
My setup is Ryzen 1400
                  G.SKILL 2 x 4 Trintenz 3200
                  1060 3 gb Gibabyte
                  asrock b350m pro 4
                  be quiet 500 watt 80 plus bronze

I have make this pc (was upgrade)  to play PUBG .. For a 40 days everything was good after a last week..I  play pubg and after death or win i wanna EXIT to lobby and my pc crash ..Must make a hard reset bcs anything is crashed exp. ctrl-alt-del or windows key dont worked! Think the game has a problems and i try to find a solution but i didnt find anything ! Memtest was good with 0 errors , gpu stress was good but stress cpu stress with prime 95 after a 40 minutes pc was crashed! I talk to discord with my friend to say wat is my problem and one more time crashed ! 

I have make everything : clear format , memtest , cpu test , gpu test !

But  i have unistall drivers from nvdia and install this drivers 390.77.. After this i have take only one time crashed in pubg and funs works 85% for low temperatures! If one more it happens again i buy new motherboard and not asrock... Thnx 

Awesome English!!!

However... THERE MAY BE A SOLUTION!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy53NpcRiz4
this guy seems to think that the problem is with the BIOS settings of the CPU
He made this video and he believes it is the solution, I cannot test it YET, because I have already bought the ASUS TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING and, with the 1800X is working solid, beautiful, stable OUT OF THE BOX with the SAME components.

So CAN someone PLEASE try this and let me know if THIS WORKS before ASROCK issues me an RMA... I am in the waiting list for an RMA, but if the problem is a BIOS setting, I'd do it myself and spare me the shipping and handling cost (added to all the time I have wasted).

Hope this helps!

after 2 hard crash i try this in video but still happening this problem...i will buy new motherboard
axemole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axemole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 11:34pm

Originally posted by axemole axemole wrote:

Hi guys sorry for bad english!
My setup is Ryzen 1400
                  G.SKILL 2 x 4 Trintenz 3200
                  1060 3 gb Gibabyte
                  asrock b350m pro 4
                  be quiet 500 watt 80 plus bronze

I have make this pc (was upgrade)  to play PUBG .. For a 40 days everything was good after a last week..I  play pubg and after death or win i wanna EXIT to lobby and my pc crash ..Must make a hard reset bcs anything is crashed exp. ctrl-alt-del or windows key dont worked! Think the game has a problems and i try to find a solution but i didnt find anything ! Memtest was good with 0 errors , gpu stress was good but stress cpu stress with prime 95 after a 40 minutes pc was crashed! I talk to discord with my friend to say wat is my problem and one more time crashed ! 

I have make everything : clear format , memtest , cpu test , gpu test !

But  i have unistall drivers from nvdia and install this drivers 390.77.. After this i have take only one time crashed in pubg and funs works 85% for low temperatures! If one more it happens again i buy new motherboard and not asrock... Thnx 

Awesome English!!!

However... THERE MAY BE A SOLUTION!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy53NpcRiz4
this guy seems to think that the problem is with the BIOS settings of the CPU
He made this video and he believes it is the solution, I cannot test it YET, because I have already bought the ASUS TUF B350M-PLUS GAMING and, with the 1800X is working solid, beautiful, stable OUT OF THE BOX with the SAME components.

So CAN someone PLEASE try this and let me know if THIS WORKS before ASROCK issues me an RMA... I am in the waiting list for an RMA, but if the problem is a BIOS setting, I'd do it myself and spare me the shipping and handling cost (added to all the time I have wasted).

Hope this helps!

after 2 hard crash i try this in video but still happening this problem...i will buy new motherboard

NOTICE that the BIOS he uses is v3.30

If anyone tries the solution offered in this video and works, please let me know asap.

Peace
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Moba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 12:58am
I had daily system freezes while gaming on my X370 Killer SLI with a 1700 at stock speed. Right now, my system has been stable for the last few days. Here's what I did:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and downgraded to BIOS 3.20 (Agesa 1.0.0.6 seems the most stable from feedback left online).
2. Installed only the system drivers and video drivers from AMD --> no sound card, mice or keyboard drivers (basic Realtek drivers are included in Windows) except for a Zoom external USB interface.
3. Overclocked CPU to 3400 and memory at 3066 CL16 with XMP (GSkill 3200 - Hynix memory AFAIK) from the UEFI.
4. Avoided using A Tuning/Ryzen Master except for monitoring.

I had an X-Rite system driver installed previously for my monitor - that software isn't stable on any system I have. Also note that when I got the system, it kept crashing until I updated the BIOS.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but for now everything is working great. So, is it a driver issue, a BIOS/UEFI issue or a p states issue with Ryzen on Windows? That would probably be a question for ASRock to answer...

PetrolHead View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PetrolHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 3:51am
Come to think of it, I don't think I've installed ASRock's audio driver either. Instead, I've used the one that comes with NVidia's driver. I'll double check this the next time I update the GPU driver.
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit
chaconeger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaconeger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 11:41am
[CITA = Moba]Tenía congelaciones diarias del sistema mientras jugaba en mi X370 Killer SLI con una velocidad de 1700 en stock. En este momento, mi sistema se ha mantenido estable durante los últimos días. Esto es lo que hice:

1. Reinstalado Windows 10 Pro y degradado a BIOS 3.20 (Agesa 1.0.0.6 parece ser el más estable de los comentarios que quedan en línea).

3.20?
EMANUEL CHACON
Moba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by chaconeger chaconeger wrote:

[CITA = Moba]Tenía congelaciones diarias del sistema mientras jugaba en mi X370 Killer SLI con una velocidad de 1700 en stock. En este momento, mi sistema se ha mantenido estable durante los últimos días. Esto es lo que hice:

1. Reinstalado Windows 10 Pro y degradado a BIOS 3.20 (Agesa 1.0.0.6 parece ser el más estable de los comentarios que quedan en línea).

3.20?

3.202017/9/55.91MBInstant FlashHow to Update1.Update AGESA to 1.0.0.6b. No memory ABL(AGESA Boot Loader) or training changes.
2.Add setup options to select SMART fan temperature source. Change default to monitor external CPU temperature.

Moba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Moba Moba wrote:

Originally posted by chaconeger chaconeger wrote:

3.20?

3.202017/9/55.91MBInstant FlashHow to Update1.Update AGESA to 1.0.0.6b. No memory ABL(AGESA Boot Loader) or training changes.
2.Add setup options to select SMART fan temperature source. Change default to monitor external CPU temperature.

The BIOS version with AGESA 1.0.0.6b  for the AB350M PRO4 is 3.10 (I have the X370 as stated):

3.102017/9/75.48MBInstant FlashHow to Update1.Update AGESA to 1.0.0.6b. No memory ABL(AGESA Boot Loader) or training changes.
*If you would like to update BIOS under Windows, please update the BIOS to P3.00 or later version by instant flash firstly.
Global Europe China

chaconeger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaconeger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 9:53pm
AAAAAAA ok.

Yo tengo la ab350m pro4,

bios 4.7-> freezingCryCryCryCryCry
bios 3.30 estoy con mas horas estable con todos los drives instaladosLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Seguiremos verificando.

Saludos.
EMANUEL CHACON
vyseark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vyseark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 4:05am
well...

After 8 days without freezes, my pc frozen today. Sick

Probably i will wait the new mobos to launch to buy another one; from msi, gigabyte or asus but not from ASRock anymore, of course.

I am really disappointed.

(sorry for the bad english)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 34>
  Share Topic