ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

A320M Pro 4 no post after reboot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjinglis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 5:21pm
Just to close of this topic, i gave up, after two A320M Pro4's both with the same problem i bought a gigabyte motherboard.

3 days now 100% stable, not had any issues at all.

There is a fundamental problem with the A320M i have no idea what it is but i would advise everyone not to buy it or if you have return it and get another motherboard if you are having random problems. 
Its taken me months and cost hundreds in replacement parts trying to diagnose the problem, but the only thing it could have been by the end of it was the motherboard and i went through 2 of them. The fact the gigabyte one worked out of the box with no issues implies its nothing to do with AMD's code as well as both motherboards are running the same AGESA version.

Thanks for all the help guys, it was much appreciated.
flv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 4:20am
Hi mjinglis,
I have a A320 pro4 with the same random problems.  Ouch

W10 in task manager show 8GB of memory, 3,97GB usable. Not all the times, sometimes W10 show 8GB usable.

Which Gigabyte model have you bought?
mjinglis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjinglis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 4:26am
Sure its an AB350M,
3 months now and still 100% stable, no other changes than the motherboard.
flv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 5:46am
Originally posted by mjinglis mjinglis wrote:

Sure its an AB350M

Gigabyte produces some different GA-AB350M models. Is it a Gigabyte ga-ab350 m-gaming 3?

3 months now and still 100% stable, no other changes than the motherboard.

Is there a chance to fix the Askrock problems? I have bought it from a reseller that was closed from fiscal police (judicial seizure).
Asrock oficial representative don't answer. There is not oficial warranty. Confused
Il rappresentante asrock ufficiale non risponde.Asrock oficial representative don't answer.
Detected language : English
flv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2018 at 4:31pm
I noticed one thing. ShockedShocked

If I remove from the motherboard the power battery 2032 for some minutes and put it back the PC work correctly for one day without any freeze and with 8GB of memory in W10 task manager.

After this, the day after, the PC freeze and if start after some tentative, it goes slowly and W10 task manager tell me that there are 8GB of memory and 3,97GB used! Confused

If I remove the battery again, the PC will return to work!

It is like there is a firmware bug that corrupt the settings during normal operation. 

Someone who still has the A320M Pro4 can confirm me this behavior?

If this is true the Asrock Support Team it's really incompetent! Unhappy
It is not possible that they do not resolve this bug.
Non รจ possibile che non risolvono questo bug.It is not possible that they do not resolve this bug.
Detected language : English

Edited by flv - 11 Aug 2018 at 4:32pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic