ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X370 Killer SLI problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piglett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:33pm
It still isn't available for download. Screenshot taken two minutes ago.

piglett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piglett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:44pm
There are some huge differences in bios coding between 4.60 and 4.61.
Very much doubt that they only addressed some WiFi issue.

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 3:46pm
Refresh your browser maybe?

It's online here.

EDIT: RT click, View Image

Edited by wardog - 14 Mar 2018 at 4:11pm
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by piglett piglett wrote:

Wink
piglett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piglett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:12pm
Why would i need to refresh my browser as I just entered the BIOS download section?

It is listed for Killer SLI AC, not for the non AC model.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by piglett piglett wrote:

You BRICK it, you BOUGHT it LOL

Enjoy:
https://ami.com/en/products/bios-uefi-tools-and-utilities/bios-uefi-utilities/
piglett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piglett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 4:57pm
Oh, i own the tools to flash a SPI Bios chip and I'm not afraid to use them...
Thanks!
0v3rl0rd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0v3rl0rd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 8:51am
So... 

What I did was the following. 

I plugged everything (except the CPU) out. Then I connected the fans and only the Samsung 960 EVO. 

1. DISKPART > CLEAN. 
And freshly installed Win10... again -.-' (hate setting single app/setting again) 

After the installation, and updateing everything that "Windows Update" offered, I installed only the nVidia drivers (latest), and AMD chipset drivers from the official sites. 

Then I installed the RestartToUEFI app, MSI Afterburner, AIDA64, Chrome, and finally connected the internal Samsung 850 EVO to a SATA port. 

Now the PC works like it is supposed to - transfering files now doesn't "kill" the WiFi... and transfer speeds from external USB3.0 HDD to internal 850EVO go up to 159 MB/s - which is (afaik) perfectly normal transfer speed (?). 

I'm leaving it like this now... not installing a single app for a few days. No JRE, no updateing DirectX, I'm not even entering Microsoft credentials (because it will pull all my Windows settings back from the server). 

Then in a couple of days slowly "building" it up again, while in the meantime watching over the performance... 

Fingers crossed that the OP problems are gone... wish me luck :)

EDIT: About that BETA 4.61 BIOS - for me also is showing only on X370 Killer SLI/ac, not the "normal" (non AC) version. 

Edited by 0v3rl0rd - 15 Mar 2018 at 8:56am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 9:54am
Originally posted by 0v3rl0rd 0v3rl0rd wrote:

EDIT: About that BETA 4.61 BIOS - for me also is showing only on X370 Killer SLI/ac, not the "normal" (non AC) version. 

hahahaha I'm an idiot!

Look at the browser address bar in the pic I posted Embarrassed
augustobotossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote augustobotossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 10:37pm
I have the non-AC version, so this BIOS 4.61 is not for me, right? Because as mentioned, it only appears in the page of the AC version.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic