ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac+Athlon950 W-Lan stopping Sys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac+Athlon950 W-Lan stopping Sys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
drakrochma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakrochma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac+Athlon950 W-Lan stopping Sys
    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 2:00am
Hmm,
I fixed my problems be uninstalling the WiFi-card.
Could be quite hard to uninstall the USB-Ports without destroying the board...
Meanwile I switched to a Athlon 200GE, that consumes less power and somehow feels smoother.

could this help for you as well?
LKBAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LKBAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 10:35pm
Hello all,

we have similar problem with USB and SATA ports.

MB model: Asrock AB350 Gaming-ITX /ac.
CPU: A10 9700 CPU
2 x 4GB RAM

Simptoms:

we have problem with USB device freeze and sata traffic dump. when we tried copy big files from USB Disk or SATA DVD, computer frozen. Same symptoms we have with USB devices (Keyboard, Mouse) example in BIOS setting.

Last BIOS, in Windows last drivers from asrock, in linux computer same problems.

With different CPU model in this MB all works fine, when we try affected CPU in another board model works OK too.

Can you help me please.
LKBAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LKBAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 10:33pm
Hello all,

we have similar problem with USB and SATA ports.

MB model: Asrock AB350 Gaming-ITX /ac.
CPU: A10 9700 CPU
2 x 4GB RAM

Simptoms:

we have problem with USB device freeze and sata traffic dump. when we tried copy big files from USB Disk or SATA DVD, computer frozen. Same symptoms we have with USB devices (Keyboard, Mouse) example in BIOS setting.

Last BIOS, in Windows last drivers from asrock, in linux computer same problems.

With different CPU model in this MB all works fine, when we try affected CPU in another board model works OK too.

Can you help me please.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakrochma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 3:39pm
Yes, I think, the board did not like the Athlon, thats just running on an other Baord without any trouble - til now :)
If the othe combination will run fine til weekend, I think taht Asrock should invest some energy in a bios, taht supports bristol ridge a little better...

btw:
The CPU and the board seem to work together quite well.
Just did some blind-shot-OC without any testing beside stability:4ghz seem far better than unstable 3,5 :)

My daughter is relatively fine.
a virus-infection, that causes her beauty to be reduced temporalyLOL, but nothing dangerous so far.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 3:32pm
Glad to read that. So.... chalking this up to the Athlon then?

BTW, hope all is well with your Daughter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakrochma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2018 at 3:01pm
Good Morning,

seems like my problems are fixed:
The WIFI-Module still is unplugged.
I replaced the Athlon 950 with a Ryzen 2200g and since then, the LAn never crashed again.
I got several cold boots running without problems.

The only new problem I have:
My Samsung 690 evo is listed as USB-device and listed in the list of unplugable devices.
Somehow I will hopefully fix this.
But beside this, the computer finally is running like it should.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakrochma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 3:36pm
Just tried a 450 bequiet ATX-PSU and got problems as well.
But I did not have the necessary time to check this propperly.
I will check later once I am back from the Doc with my daughter.
stree View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 12:31pm
I think Wardog is on the right track, 300 watt PSU is barely enough to cover the graphics, what about the rest of the system? 
ASRock X370-ITX BIOS 4.50
R5 2600    Cryorig C7
EVGA GTX 950 75w
2x8GB Ballistix Sport LT 2933
960Evo M.2 256GB, Firecuda 1TB
Win 10 Pro 64 1803
G-Unique Archdaemon 300 Watt
Lian-li Q21B
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 3:30am
Have you considered this might be power related?

A 1050 req a MIN of a 320W PSU.

Might be something there to look into. Borrow a PSU to test with?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakrochma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2018 at 2:05am
By resetting the LAN-Connetcion every 10 to 15 minutes at least I can download my games.
Just ordered a Ryzen 2200g and hopefully this might fix some of the Bugs.
At least it should make Bios 450 possible again.
Maybe this could help a little...

I built more than 80 Computer from scratch til now but I never had such a scrappy board.
sorry to say so, but this is far from beeing something good :(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic