ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedX370 Taichi - Great hardware, toxic support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 5:06am
They do not read/react on forum, write to newegg and amazon review to asrock mobo, their marketing qick responce on that sites.
vpz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 5:54am
Well, as for "official ASRock communication" we don't have many options. 

1- ASRock moderator wardog controls ASRock support area on tweaktown wer he did not let my post about these issues go live.

2- Contacting ASRock support has proven to be a total waste of time.

3- Review sites just care about the money.

I have everything pictured,/recorded and I am doing a huge video explaining everything about Problems with boards/ASRock support. I will sure be including any ASRock reps trying to apply censorship .

Edited by vpz - 16 May 2018 at 5:55am
lowdog View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 7:30am
Guess what? AMD stated that 26 new parameters for tweaking memory and improved XMP profiles for memory speeds above 2666MHz wer implemented in new Agesa code 1.0.0.6 for bioses on X399...?¦â€?..and, I'm testing beta bios L1.91E based on Agesa 1.0.0.6 and seeing absolutely nothing different over previous bios based on Agesa 1.0.0.4......WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No new parameters for tweaking any memory settings, no improved XMP stability whatsoever. FFS!!!   
X399 Fat Pro Gaming bios 3.10 - TR4 1900X - 64GB G-SKILL TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-64GTZ @ 3133MHz - Vega 64 AIO with EK block - WC Custom loop - 1500W Silverstone PSU - yay
Brandon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:32am
 I agree, the X370 Taichi needs more work. Example, My 2700X CAN run 3466 cas 16 stable. It can also do 3200 @ 14-14-14-34 no issues. G.sKILL Samsung B-die....

The problem is Cimebench 15 Single IPC Score is only 173 MAX. That's 6 points off and that's huge. Everyone else is at 179 and 180. I set my memory to 2933 and now I can do 179. All stock settings, out of the box.weird...
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by vpz vpz wrote:

Well, as for "official ASRock communication" we don't have many options. 

1- ASRock moderator wardog controls ASRock support area on tweaktown wer he did not let my post about these issues go live.I will sure be including any ASRock reps trying to apply censorship .

vpz,

You claim I did not let you post on TweakTown yet I have not been an active Mod there for going on 2 years. I can assure you it was NOT any of my doings that prevented you.

You have been notified here by ME before that unproductive comments can and will be dealt with. Your accusations towards me personally here warrant another.

----

This User, vpz, is now Banned and this Thread locked.

Signed,
wardog, Moderator
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 3:36am
I feel I need to respond here on behalf of the entire community on these forums:

Guys, we will never stop you reporting or bringing issues to the attention of the forums. We moderators are here to help. We do not work for ASRock, we work with ASRock to facilitate communication between ASRock's users and ASRock itself. We are a part of this community and as such our priority is our users, not ASRock's reputation. We will dissuade hearsay and inaccurate reports yes but this is for the benefit of the user making the report, if you are blaming your board for a problem caused by something else then you will not find a solution till you examine other components/software.

Every manufacturer has it's strengths and weaknesses, ASRock is no different. Sometimes there are issues, we do our best to help smooth these over, for you, our forum community. 

Anyone attacking our moderation team will be banned. If you have an issue with any forum member, us included, use the PM system, don't spread toxicity on the public forums and ruin the experience for everyone. We always look into accusations, more often than not there is a misunderstanding, often cultural. If there is a genuine issue, rest assured, we will always deal with it.

Thread re-locked, I allowed this thread to remain active for quite some time, I will never lock a thread where users are trying to make the forum aware of issues. However, the thread has moved from helpful information to pointless and rude accusations. 

Edited by Xaltar - 17 May 2018 at 3:39am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic