ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H110 PRO BTC+ randomly fails to init. all GPUs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmerkaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 10:24pm
Hi I have the same Asrock h110 pro btc+ however the key board is not recognised, none of the keys work to set it up. I see in moniotor press F2 to set it up but there is no response when i press the keys.
the keyboard is PS2 keyboard. the light on keyboard is on. Does anyone know what's going on£
justwork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 5:29am
Originally posted by behnamgolds behnamgolds wrote:

I have the exact same problem on Asrock h110 pro btc+ mobo with 12 XFX rx580 GPUs.

Works fine on Asus B250 mining expert and Biostar B250 btc pro mobos.

I also tried many things , relevant and irrelevant, tried to turn on the GPUs before and at the same time with the mobo, tried different BIOS firmwares, disable and enable every single option on mobo.

And don't even think about getting an answer from Asrock.

Anyone got any pointers to fix this somehow£

Nope, I can't even get mine to work with more than 2 Nvidia Tesla M40's. You can try this scheme another user posted. Didn't help me but YMMV

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp£TID=6589&PID=81711&title=h110-pro-btc-cannot-boot-with-more-than-9-gpu#81711

hxxp://forum[.]asrock[.]com/forum_posts.asp£TID=6589&PID=81711&title=h110-pro-btc-cannot-boot-with-more-than-9-gpu#81711
justwork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 5:37am
Forum software keeps mangling URL. The pound sign(£) should be a question mark.
salate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 11:55pm
Hi,
did somebody solve the problem already ? I have AsRock H110 BTC+ with 8 GPU, mix of RX580, RX590, and RX470. When booting some of the GPUSs, 1 or 2 are not recognized by BIOS, after few restarts it works OK. I changed PCIe riser with cables but did not solve the problem.
thanks
salate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 12:01am
One note... I have also another RIG with the same MOBO AsRock H100 BTC+ with 8x Sapphire RX470 and never had this issue on this rig, so it looks it could be related to some GPU models or PSU.   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic