ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350 Pro4 Fan Control Setting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amdone2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350 Pro4 Fan Control Setting
    Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 7:06pm
Hello! 
I have a Fan Control Panel with my Game Max Vega PC Case. In the Panel instruction there is a requirement: "CMOS is set into not to check CPU-FAN". This is necessary so that the board can control the fans. But I dont found such option in Bios settings. There are only different modes for fans. Can you help to solve this issue? Thanks a lot!

parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by amdone2 amdone2 wrote:

Hello! 
I have a Fan Control Panel with my Game Max Vega PC Case. In the Panel instruction there is a requirement: "CMOS is set into not to check CPU-FAN". This is necessary so that the board can control the fans. But I dont found such option in Bios settings. There are only different modes for fans. Can you help to solve this issue? Thanks a lot!

Your PC case has a built in PWM fan hub that allows the four pin CPU PWM fan header on your board to control multiple fans that are connected to the PWM fan hub.

It seems you have not connected the PWM fan hub to a PWM fan header on your board. There is no option in the UEFI/BIOS because a PWM fan hub in a PC case is not a standard feature on all PC cases.

Do you have the PWM fan hub in your case connected to your board? You are not required to use the PWM fan hub, but for some reason Game Max shows that message as if it is an error.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic