ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

memory integrity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katPHish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2024 at 5:54am
ASRock B560M-C (bios 1.80)
ASRock Polychrome RGB 2.0.182 <- works!
ASRock Motherboard Utility(v3.0.503) <- works!
dominicc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dominicc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2024 at 6:28pm
Still doesn't work for me.

A workaround is to disable 'SVM mode' in the BIOS, but obviously this will result in a less secure system. This disables windows' ability to use core isolation and will allow the bad driver to run again.
Sandman192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2024 at 6:26am
I just want Microsoft or ASROCK to find a way to install drivers normally with out going through the hoops of installing.

Why should we be the tech support of are computers of a company that broke it in the first place? Give us bad software that broke something that was working fine to begin with. Microsoft...
robeat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2024 at 2:29am
I had the same issue AsrDrv106 cannot load on my X670E Taichi Carrara, since sometime in August 2024.

In my case, all that was needed was to head to the support page of my motherboard and download the latest Beta for "ASRock Motherboard Utility", which it turns out is the A-Tuning Utility. I didn't uninstall the old version before installation, and it seems to correctly have detected my previous install, updated it, and even preserved my custom fan curves. After installation, it prompted me to restart, and on that boot, I no longer got any AsrDrv106 errors.

I'm happy with this solution, but be aware this is a Beta. You could also try uninstalling A-Tuning, but the Beta seems to work fine in my case and allows me to retain fan tuning.

This is the full description of the download that fixed it for me:

[Beta] ASRock Motherboard Utility ver:4.1.7 Windows® 11 64bit 63.4MB 2024/7/30 Global Download
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic