ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock z170 gaming k6 Dr debug errors

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 4:46pm
Those errors are very random, the only thing I can see causing so many seemingly random errors is the CPU/socket. I would remove the CPU and check it for damage/warping. It isn't very common but if your cooler is mounted with too much pressure warping is a known issue with some cooling solutions. It would also explain why the system was working and then stopped. This is just a guess and because you did not list your full system specs I am assuming an aftermarket cooling solution. 

It could even be as simple as your CPU cooler's retention has come loose on one side and is placing uneven load on the CPU. 
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Fillloppi,

So that we can help, please list all the components inside, and also connected outside(eSATA, USB etc) by model numbers that make up your system when this is happening. Include the PSU and its age and lastly the BIOS revision the motherboard is currently flashed to and running with..

Knowing these will help us help you.

I'll reiterate this point I made back on PAGE 1. If you can't or don't want to help us, how the heck can we be expected to help you?

Three pages now and we here are beginning to feel like we're chasing our own tail.

Or at least I am anyways. Maybe I shouldn't have spoken for the others.

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 5:29pm
Full system specs listed with part numbers for PSU, RAM (which you provided) and GPU are essential for us to be able to help you effectively. You have to understand that some components other than the motherboard may have known issues that could affect the advice we give. Some flash drives for example can cause post errors if connected to the system at power on. 

Without knowing what your system comprises of we are only able to guess at what the problem may be. Other information like how frequently you experience bad power in your region would be helpful. If for example you experienced a power outage or electrical storm at or around the time the PC began to malfunction that could easily be responsible for your issues. We can only help using the information you provide so if that information is incomplete we are forced to use more generalized advice that not only takes more time but may also be entirely irrelevant to your issue.

Edited by Xaltar - 02 Feb 2016 at 5:30pm
Filoppi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Filoppi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 5:04am
i already listed all my components.
the psu is an evga 750 g2, ram is CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 and processor is an intel i7 6700k, everything else is unplugged, not even an usb device or video output is plugged in. i get those errors in every case, i even changed the motherboard (the exact same model), and that it not the problem.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 10:40am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic