ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X99 Extreme4 + Bios3.30 - Event 54 Kernel Error
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X99 Extreme4 + Bios3.30 - Event 54 Kernel Error

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 7:41pm
Dear customers,
Greetings, this ASRock TSD.

Please download the BIOS file for Instant Flash from the link, we first release for X99 Extreme6: https://mega.nz/#!Rlk2wCiS!qqpIYrIMaC9sWpWd6c14eXRkImb7XXn0ftYY8lKhsx4

and Extreme4 : https://mega.nz/#!0wES2KYJ!WFY-7XjGa8yk9tgCAtKQq8NU52BtoMQy_QzNggNZCi4

The BIOS not only solve the event ID problem but also improve the system compatibility.

We are now updating the BIOS to our official website instead of the free space.
Since there're many different models, please give us some times to finish the work, thank you.

Thank you for your patience.
If any, please feel free to contact us!

Kindest Regards,
ASRock TSD 

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 03 Jun 2016 at 11:59am
bigodon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigodon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 4:16am
I start to have this some weeks ago, now it becoming too often
to be honest, this start to annoy me because i cannot work without hardlocks and freezing! I created a topic here with information of my computer and what i already did to try fix this.

but my mobo is Asrock x99x killer, with 3.02a beta firmware recomended by a moderator here, and unlucky it didn't fixed.

please Asrock, work closer with microsoft to fix those issues on windows 10
thanks!
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 5:34pm
Dear Bigodon,
Greetings, this ASRock TSD.

Please check the BIOS P3.10 as the link: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20X99X%20Killer/?cat=Download&os=BIOS

Thank you for your patience.
If any, please feel free to contact us!

Kindest Regards,
ASRock TSD 

xichiu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xichiu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 1:05pm
I'm getting crashing with the same code as everyone here. Every hour or so with safe cpu temps it only happened after updating to the latest 3.10 bios. Using x99e-itx on windows 10. Please try to fix this as fast as possible. Thanks in advance!
McLeft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McLeft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 8:48pm
I get same issue with X99E-ITX/ac / BIOS 3.10 / Win 10 x64. 
Edit: Just realized BIOS 3.60 was released 2 days ago, going to test it )
Edit2: Yes, 3.60 fixed Event 54 Kernel Error, but added new one:
Event 137 Kernel-Power Error: "The system firmware has changed the processor's memory type range registers (MTRRs) across a sleep state transition (S4). This can result in reduced resume performance."

Edited by McLeft - 06 Sep 2016 at 9:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic