ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ascrock b550m itx/ac no display

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote witeks99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ascrock b550m itx/ac no display
    Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 6:41am
Hello, ive got a problem i bought this motherborad( in the tittle) and ryzen 5 5500. Put it together and ram g.skill trident Z RGB 16gb only one . All cables are pluged and there is no display usb port doesnt work, also the speaker gives 3 beeps. Can someone help me?
eccential View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eccential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 7:39am
Quick search says 3 beeps means memory error.
Bad memory? Improperly seated DIMM? That's as far as I can think of.

Just to be sure, you do have a GPU, right? R5-5500 doesn't have iGPU (the die actually has one but is disabled, unlike the 5600G counterpart).
witeks99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote witeks99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 2:55pm
Yes i have gpu rx 580 btw ram i placek well and the RGB i working all the time on them
witeks99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote witeks99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 7:33pm
I buy new ram but now its better problem single stick working but if i pin in secound ram there are not working ??
Algon33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algon33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 4:05am
Has anyone here solved their problem? I have the exact same issue. I bought a b550 m itx/ac, plugged in a Ryzen 3600, 2*&gb Crucial 2666 Mhz Ram, and a GTX 1060 6GB along with a 1TB M.2 drive and I jut can't get a connection. I've tried re-setting everything, but it just doesn't work. The power is clearly working, as the fans start up and the CPU becomes warm after a couple of minutes. So I don't know what's wrong.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 4:27am
Try with a single stick of RAM in the furthest slot from the CPU. See if that gets
you a display signal.
Algon33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algon33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 5:54am
I don't know if that is what did it, but the system is finally booting. Now I get the message:
"
Copyright (C) American Megatrends, Inc
BIOS DATE: 10/20/2022 19:34:36 Ver: 1AQQG210
New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corrupted or fTPM/PSP NV structure changed.

Press Y to reset fTPM, if you have BitLocker or encryption enabled, the system will not boot without a recovery key

Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot, fTPM will NOT enable in new CPU, you can swap back to the old CPU to recover TPM related Keys and data.
"

Not sure what to make of it. But after a quick Google, I think I'll just press Y to reset fTPM, as I don't have an OS installed on this system.

Thanks mate!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic