ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gaming Zone > Gaming PC Build Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock LiveMixer B650 AM5 Black Screens

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightrider62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock LiveMixer B650 AM5 Black Screens
    Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 11:04am
HYTE Y60 Snow white Case
ASRock B650 LiveMixer AM5 mobo
AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
Vetroo 120mm x 360mm Water Cooling for CPU (Mounted above the mobo as a Exhaust fan)
G.Skill 2x16 32 GB Trident Z5 DDR5 600mhz.Ram
2) Fhantom Venom M.2 2280 SSD Drives;
1, 1TB Windows 11 pro
2, 2TB Games & other programs etc.
Asrock Steel Legend Radeon 7600 8GB Video Card
EVGA 850 watt fully Modular Cross over Gold Rated, PFC Power Supply
1 120mm Artic cooling Exhaust fan (Left of Mobo)
2 140mm Intake side fans (Right of Mobo)
2 More 120mm fans Under the Horizontal Video Card in the bottom of the case non-rgb
All are aRGB controllable
I have run FurMark for over 1 hour on my machine without any issues, When I get into Fortnite, Lost Ark, Rift and start heavy gaming no warning both 24" monitors go black and the whole Computer system restarts (For some reason the 120mm exhaust fan and the 2 140mm intake fans do not black out when the computer restarts and I found that interesting) Everything was bought Brand new in Dec 2023 Mostly from Newegg BUT not from any 3rd party sellers in Newegg, I had a Issue with the First LiveMixer Mobo I had bought and had to send it back already for warranty, It was after the 30 day grace period, "Because I was waiting on a different CPU 7600 thinking the first CPU 7700X was the issue and not the Mobo".
I also sent along my G.Skill Z5 32gb DDR5 Ram so the motherboard was set up to the Specific ram by ASRock.
I've seen this Black Screen topic in other forums and it seems to be a AM5 related issue.
I'm just hoping I don't Have to send back the Mobo again to get this to stop, Since this build is my only means to the net.
Nightrider62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightrider62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 3:10am
*Update*: I just had my First BSOD while watching Youtube shorts Yesterday evening, System crashed said there was an Error and needed to restart.
*And yes it's a legal registered copy of Windows 11 pro* and the only other Programs I run are CCLeaner,and Malwarebytes. And I turn CCleaner off when I game but I leave Malwarebytes on all the time. It's a 1 User Computer Not shared, 1 person household.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic