ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

CPU_FAN2 / W_PUMP Switch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3di Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CPU_FAN2 / W_PUMP Switch
    Posted: 06 May 2024 at 6:12am
I've had a computer built which has a arctic liquid freezer 3 360. The computer shop has connected cpu1 to the radiator fans, cpu2 to the pump, and vrm to the vrm fan on the pump.

In the Bios he's left cpu2 set to fan mode rather than w_pump. Should I swap it to w_pump or doesn't it make any difference?
VittoCheri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VittoCheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2024 at 11:19pm
Hi everyone, I want to recommend you the best ghostwriter for your papers.   From the initial consultation to the final delivery, their team works closely with me to understand my unique requirements and preferences. They take the time to communicate effectively and address any concerns or changes promptly, ensuring that the final product reflects my voice and style. I am very grateful for their support and would confidently recommend them to anyone.
AmazighAS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmazighAS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2024 at 3:15am
Switch to [w-pump], select the [monitor CPU] source temperature and you will be able to select the speed adjustment [customize] depending on the CPU temperature in the CPU FAN 2 settings...
AS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic