ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > HTPC & Mini PC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to enable RAID/IRST on DeskMini 110?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdjg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to enable RAID/IRST on DeskMini 110?
    Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 10:47am
I'm trying to figure out how to enable RAID or IRST in the BIOS of the DeskMini 110, there doesn't seem to be an option but AsRock offers the IRST application in the driver download section. Does the DeskMini support hardware RAID?
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by rdjg rdjg wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how to enable RAID or IRST in the BIOS of the DeskMini 110, there doesn't seem to be an option but AsRock offers the IRST application in the driver download section. Does the DeskMini support hardware RAID?

The DeskMini 110's board, or really the Intel H110 chipset used in the board, does not support Intel IRST RAID.

I assume ASRock included the IRST driver/application installation program in the download section because that driver is both an AHCI and RAID driver. The IRST AHCI driver usually provides better IO performance than the generic Windows AHCI driver, storahci/msahci.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic