ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dead link for F-Stream Tuning Utility ver:3.0.140
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dead link for F-Stream Tuning Utility ver:3.0.140

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morbidity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dead link for F-Stream Tuning Utility ver:3.0.140
    Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 7:35am
I was trying to download this program, but the link appears to be dead?

EDIT:  I found, http://www.asrock.cn/support/download.asp?cat=Utilities, which leads to a newer version found on an itx board.  I assume these are the same programs, but just a newer version.  Though, it makes one wonder why asrock has older versions on their other pages.  The one for the gaming X is actually newer than the one for the k4.  idk

Edited by Morbidity - 16 Jul 2017 at 9:09am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:37am
What MB is it you have?
Morbidity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morbidity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 10:13am
The x370 Fatality Gaming X.

I am trying to figure out a way to control the fans, because I can't find the option in the bios.

Edited by Morbidity - 16 Jul 2017 at 10:20am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Morbidity Morbidity wrote:

I am trying to figure out a way to control the fans, because I can't find the option in the bios.

BIOS > H/W Monitor tab/page
Morbidity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morbidity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2017 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Originally posted by Morbidity Morbidity wrote:

BIOS > H/W Monitor tab/page

If you don't mind, can you answer another stupid question!?

How do I OC On this board? 

I can set the voltage in one place, but then it forces me to use auto or an offset.  When it was running at stock, it showed it pulling ridiculous amounts of voltage. 

Auto is usually bad, so do I set it to the lowest offset, 65mv, and then just add that to the voltage I set?

Odd...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic