ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X570 Gaming Phantom 4 no ethernet detected win 10.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570 Gaming Phantom 4 no ethernet detected win 10.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddsh0t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 5:39am
Found this from google and registered just to say thanks to sixthsense for his detailed method, i followed it + i rearranged some of the usb devices when the the PSU was unplugged. lets see how long this lasts :D
DANgerPwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DANgerPwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2020 at 5:34am
After a day of trying to get this to work your fix did the job! Appreciate the post! Back to Pwning!!
Deano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 8:32pm
Hi please help.

How do I get to the deep sleep option in bios. Im complete novice.

I used this work around before but this time I cant find the deep sleep option in bios.

No idea as I did before hand and this worked. For some reason the Intel driver have vanished again.???
applevingar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applevingar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2020 at 8:52pm
Had the same problem, Fix it, here is how and why,

Why
It's a windows 10 driver problem.
How to Fix
1. download drive for the motherboard
2. update new drivers
3. now works,

The option you could use download driver on a different computer and put on a USB then port or use an internet wireless adapter.

All thank best.

Johnnyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 7:49am
Hi, trying to help my daughter.:) Just joined this form and this is my first attempt in using it...:)
We had a power outage and the next morning her machine had no connectivity.
Bottom line no Ethernet adapter in the device list.
Finally found this post and gave it a try.
First fun was we have UEFI instead of BIOS so all the info. in you list created extra fun trying to find some of the items you were referencing.
I could not find any reference to Lan in the uefi at all.
I did finally sort out how to reset it to default and found how to set the deep sleep per your instruction.
Powered off, unplugged and left for 10 min vs the 3-5.
Still no fix. Was late so powered off again, unplugged and left for the night. In the morning before I powered on I UNPLUGGED the Ethernet cable. You had mentioned in you list to ensure all the cables were plugged in.
Amazingly the adapter showed back up in the list, plugged the cable in and all was good.....so we thought. She turn the machine back off as was going to be gone for the day. When back home, same thing, no internet, adapter not in the devices network list.
NOTE:we I clicked "view hidden" it did show up but could do anything will it.
I tried again what I did in the morning, unplugged the network cable, powered back on and the adapter came alive. Plugged the cable in and were connected and its currently being used.
Question is now, and ideas what would be preventing the adapter to be recognized when the cable is plugged in?
Thanks in advance for the help.
zzilB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzilB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 2:01pm
just want to say that you are an absolute legend (person with the S avatar). i tried almost everything i could searching the web for 3 days. stumbling across this post fixed my issue. i don't ever thank people like this, in fact this is my first time writing in a forum like this. just wanted to say thank you for resolving my issue. had the same problem with my ethernet network adapter not showing. IT WORKS!!!
ResetCMOS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ResetCMOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 9:28am
I tried a couple of things on this forum but the last thing I did was simply to reset the CMOS battery.

I tried to do the whole Disable/sleep enable deep sleep, unplug computer, remove all wireless connections, I had also tested that the ethernet cable worked so it was evident that the issue lied with my motherboard, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 x570 (BIOS P1.30). I didn't see any LAN options and my WLAN Radio setting was enabled, disabling resulted in one of my monitors having some weird graphical issue.

After nothing working, I turned off my computer, unplugged the power, removed the CMOS battery, placed it in again, and turned on my computer. Ethernet functional again, with the Intel i211 Gigabit Network Connection listed under Network Adapters, and a stable connection to the internet.

I just wish it didn't cost me the 40 dollars that it will take to replace the side panel which I unfortunately shattered as one corner touched the ground. In any case, had to create this account just so that maybe if in the future I forget what I did, I can look back and find this solution that was what actually worked out for me in the end, since it's the second time I found myself in this very forum.
Just remove and reseat your CMOS battery
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic