ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z390 RGB/BIOS Issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePengoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z390 RGB/BIOS Issue
    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 11:09pm
I have a new ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4s motherboard and have some issues regarding RGB lighting. As with several other people I too am having problems controlling the lights using the Polychrome RGB program.

I have tried all the suggestions I have come across with no luck, however my issue extends into the BIOS. The Polychrome tool is available and it allows me to select the various light options (pattern, speed, etc.) but selecting the "apply all" button has no effect on the lights.

I have 3 x fan lights, 1 x CPU light, and a light in the front of the case. The lights all work perfectly. My case has a button on the front that allows me to cycle through a series of predefined colors/patterns. So the lights do function, I just cannot control them through the software application or through the BIOS.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

MB: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4S
Firmware: 1.20

ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 11:23am
Dear ThePengoose,

Thank you for posting your query to the ASRock forum.

Regarding your question, kindly write to the following email and submit the technical support form.
https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

Also, kindly provide the following information when submitting to the technical support form.
1. Please provide which RGB light the setting will not apply on.
2. If it is the light connected to the RGB port, kindly provide the RGB light header name.
3. If it is the RGB RAM, kindly provide the memory module model name for us.

With thanks,
ASRock TSD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic