ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gaming Zone > Gaming PC Build Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350 PRO 4 acting weird

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlugge Japie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350 PRO 4 acting weird
    Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 11:43pm
Hello all,

A few days ago I finished my build with the following components:

Cpu: AMD ryzen 5 2600
Gpu: Gtx 960 4gb
Mobo: ASrock AB350 Pro4 (already has the new Bios update.)
Power supply: Corsair vs650
Ram: Hyperx Fury 8gb (2x)

At first I didn't get it to start but it eventually did, I got to the boot, installed windows and shut it down, I also updated my GPU drivers to the latest version.

Today I powered it on again and it didn't work, I tried the boot key [Del] and [F12], didn't do it. I also tried putting one RAM drive in A2, I tried a different keyboard, I let the power 'leak' out before trying again, I tried plugging the keyboard in every USB port I have. Everytime my monitors got [no signal]. I really do not know what to do now. The weirdest thing is that it has already worked. I really hope someone can help me out.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2018 at 1:37pm
What happens when you power the system on? Is it power cycling (turns on for a short time then turns off and back on again endlessly)?

Have you tried leaving the system powered on for 10mins to see if it eventually posts?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic