ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X399 Fatal1ty missing an M.2 standoff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ancien_Regime_Arts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 4:53am
By the way the Amazon prices in Canada for that little piece are just stupid

https://i.imgur.com/bJ7qOAY.jpg
Ancien_Regime_Arts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ancien_Regime_Arts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 5:11am
Aaaaaannd I'm a retard.

It's already preinstalled but they're stubby and not at all like the ones depicted in the manual so I overlooked them

https://i.imgur.com/49XHQJI.jpg

otakumr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otakumr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 2:12am
I know you found the standoff on board but I want to ask did she really comes back to you and ship it?
Because mine board missing the I/O shield and I emailed her but she never comes back to me. Heard AsRock has terrible service in NA
otakumr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otakumr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 11:42am
I log into this to update that I actually received the I/O shield from the AsRock today, 5 Star to AsRock!!!Even though they never reply my email but they just send it to me when I asked them for help.
P.S. Remember to attach you invoice of purchasing if you also need something in similar cases!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic